Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

acewolf31

Dec 1, 2022
Pronouns
They/Them
I know it's a previously mentioned thing but I figured I'd voice my experiences of stuff like this, and possibly help get some hackers banned, for starters CubeCraft really needs an anti-cheat, sure it might be a bit hard to find the balance of getting people banned for the right reason without banning innocents, and banning very few people. But I do think we need a better anti-cheat because I have seen people flying, using kill-aura, auto clicking, speed hacking, anti kb'ing, you name it. It's so sad that a fun time can be ruined by hackers who want to make their day better by screwing with others, hence why I think it's needed. Because I don't even know if there is an anti-cheat to begin with. Because the players that are reported can dodge bans by just logging off, turning hacks off briefly, or just doing literally nothing and continuing to hack. And in every scenario they don't get banned most of the time. Not to be insulting but CubeCraft brags about it's Sentinel bot banning hundreds of users within the last like week or so, but then I join a game of Battle Arena Free For All or Skywars and then there's a hacker just doing their thing having no repercussions. Like the anti-cheat kinda just feels like, we report someone and hope that and admin or mod or someone comes and checks out the report, like it doesn't feel like there's any anti-cheat at all. And it's sad cause I love this server and I have a lot of fun, but when someone is hitting 6 people at once while flying and has 40 cps and nothing is being done about such an obvious hacker, it feels disheartening. Another reason why I feel like there isn't even an anti-cheat and it's just waiting for admins to come and investigate, is because it takes longer for someone to get banned or for them to even be banned at all the later at night it is, even if it's not very late, like 10 pm it still takes forever, if they even get banned at all. Anyway, thought I'd post this, I suppose if I can get future evidence of people hacking and not being banned I'll attach it below this. But that's all from me, sorry if this became a rant, just want better for the server is all. Anyway thanks for reading this if you did.

Reactions: RaptexGames

Critly

Forum Expert
May 23, 2018
Poland but live in Belgium
Pretty sure there aren't any anti-cheat developers right now so you'll most likely see a few cheaters now and then due to bypasses being found. And since there aren't any AC devs they can't be patched.

Reactions: acewolf31

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Pretty sure there aren't any anti-cheat developers right now so you'll most likely see a few cheaters now and then due to bypasses being found. And since there aren't any AC devs they can't be patched.
I believe the protocol team handles anti cheat stuff, but that means that they’ll have to juggle different projects like the awaited update, anti cheat stuff, protocol bugs which often break the network and etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
Top Bottom