Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you agree?

• Total voters

JustDutch

Jun 29, 2016
Amsterdam
A message to the owner of the anti-cheat,

Skywars 1.8 is full of hackers, each game at least 2! Maybe it's time to get a better anti cheat and to get more ACTIVE staff who's on the look for hackers! Cube stop focussing on making a lot of money of your server. You better start getting a good anti cheat. Players will join, stay and pay automatically! The server with all those hackers sucks, getting a good working anti cheat with active staff is the solutions. Belive me it will help this server.

Kind regards,
This Dutch noob kid who's telling how to run a server.

[!] VOTE ABOVE [!]

Reactions: Juskebat

Dohaa

Nov 27, 2016
The anticheat is generally good, there are some issues with it as clipping and flying is possible. I do agree on getting more staff, the team is small, and cannot handle the number of players.

Reactions: Anthoken

JustDutch

Jun 29, 2016
Amsterdam
The anticheat is generally good, there are some issues with it as clipping and flying is possible. I do agree on getting more staff, the team is small, and cannot handle the number of players.

Not only clipping and flying is possible but also killaura and anti knockback aswell.

Dohaa

Nov 27, 2016
Not only clipping and flying is possible but also killaura and anti knockback aswell.

I have never seen an anti cheat that prevents KA or AntiKB. If you know any please tell me, I know cheat detection systems are able to detect them but preventing them, I don't know.

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018
A message to the owner of the anti-cheat,

Skywars 1.8 is full of hackers, each game at least 2! Maybe it's time to get a better anti cheat and to get more ACTIVE staff who's on the look for hackers! Cube stop focussing on making a lot of money of your server. You better start getting a good anti cheat. Players will join, stay and pay automatically! The server with all those hackers sucks, getting a good working anti cheat with active staff is the solutions. Belive me it will help this server.

Kind regards,
This Dutch noob kid who's telling how to run a server.

[!] VOTE ABOVE [!]
Sentinal is constantly being worked on. The developers can not figure out how to combat the new and developing hacks that are being used. As i said sentinal is constantly being worked upon. Yes there mifht be hackers and yes i do understand your frustration but dont make a rage thread about it. There have been hundred of these and they all get the same reply.

JustDutch

Jun 29, 2016
Amsterdam
Sentinal is constantly being worked on. The developers can not figure out how to combat the new and developing hacks that are being used. As i said sentinal is constantly being worked upon. Yes there mifht be hackers and yes i do understand your frustration but dont make a rage thread about it. There have been hundred of these and they all get the same reply.

Well, if there are already hundreds of these post... at what is the staffteam waiting? Santa? Santa wont do anything about the anti cheat.

Basketman

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2015
Belgium
An anticheat can never give a 100% succes rate. The developers of hack clients will always find another way to let their client work. CubeCraft does his best to prevent this and ban the hackers. They also improved the ban system on the forums.

JustDutch

Jun 29, 2016
Amsterdam
An anticheat can never give a 100% succes rate. The developers of hack clients will always find another way to let their client work. CubeCraft does his best to prevent this and ban the hackers. They also improved the ban system on the forums.
Correct, i agree BUT the anti cheat system has to be able to at least ban 80% of the hackers! the other 20% is up to ACTIVE staff

nnce

Jan 19, 2019
2019-02-23_19.18.25.png sentinel used to spawn invisible entities inside the player you hit. normally killaura wouldnt hit the invisible entities and therefore you would get autobanned. however so many clients already have options that make the killaura hit invisible entities and the player. sentinel does not spawn invisible entities anymore

Reactions: Anthoken
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom