Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spam pot

Oct 14, 2018
It is not free for them, it is their work that otherwise they would not be online daily on a server.
They don't have to be online everyday, and it's NOT THEIR WORK. It's voluntary. It's out of the kindness of their heart. For YOUR gaming experience, yet you're out here like, making it sound as if they're slaves, instead of being thankful.
They do it for fun but I think got of you is not at all what I mean.
??
You're contradicting yourself. Is it a job or is it voluntarily?
But sentinel does not always work so it might be logical if there are certain staff word chosen to be that as work to do.
All staff already do that, but they have a life. I'm not sure if you're familiar with what a life is, but it basically means some staff have school, college or work. They can't be arsed about a few hackers. Also, Sentinel always works, it's just delayed, and not instant.

Zaphly

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
They don't have to be online everyday, and it's NOT THEIR WORK. It's voluntary. It's out of the kindness of their heart. For YOUR gaming experience, yet you're out here like, making it sound as if they're slaves, instead of being thankful.

??

All staff already do that, but they have a life. I'm not sure if you're familiar with what a life is, but it basically means some staff have school, college or work. They can't be arsed about a few hackers. Also, Sentinel always works, it's just delayed, and not instant.
That snap me too, I understand that but I think we better end. They do their job well and I have very much respect for men. End discussion.

Spam pot

Oct 14, 2018
They don't have to be online everyday, and it's NOT THEIR WORK. It's voluntary. It's out of the kindness of their heart. For YOUR gaming experience, yet you're out here like, making it sound as I'd they're slaves, instead of being thankful.

??

That snap me too, I understand that but I think we better end. They do their job well and I have very much respect for men. End discussion.
All staff already do that, but they have a life. I'm not sure if you're familiar with what a life is, but it basically means some staff have school, college or work. They can't be arsed about a few hackers.

Feách

Jun 10, 2017
Under My Table
Hacks are not upgrading everyday so its more than possible to make a good anti-cheat
I have people that complain about the anti cheat. People think staff members are just robots that do nothing. Staff members have something called a “life”. They may have holidays, college, school, family issues etc. They’re not constantly available to get on MineCraft and ban hackers. People that take staff for granted are horrible people. @LoonyRules, keep going and keep up the good work.

Zaphly

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Still, sure does one the slaves from their hearts but you do not know they can earn something or not. I think so because those people are paly online so I do believe that there is cost. And be quiet, talking adults.

Feách

Jun 10, 2017
Under My Table
They dont update it cause they already have like 2k players on this server. They dont wanna lose it. If they updated like 1k were banned. This server is already dying.
If you think it’s dying, why did you buy a rank? Most people are in the EU and they have college, school, vacations etc. Stop. Saying. Cube. Is. Dying. Also, people are playing fortnite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Tommy Boi wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
good job, good luck
Tommy Boi wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Wow, congrats on Helper, man
good job, good luck
Tommy Boi wrote on Frontlane's profile.
good job, good luck
Eli
From musical hater to musical lover with a single trick: my girlfriend forced me to watch Hamilton 😂
UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
congratss!
Top Bottom