Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

JustDutch

Jun 29, 2016
Amsterdam
Maybe getting a better anit-cheat is a good idea.... 10 games of skywars and not even 1 game whitout a hacker! Version 1.8

Last edited:

Abodz

May 14, 2018
Hacks are getting more bypassing for Sentinel and they're upgrading sentinel time after time, It's impossible to update sentinel everyday.

Also make sure to report them at
Reports.cubecraft.net

Thumps up for @LoonyRules maker of sentinel CCG Anti cheat.

~Abod

Reactions: Feách

JustDutch

Jun 29, 2016
Amsterdam

Spam pot

Oct 14, 2018
there are loads of bypasses made by anti cheat developers by the daily, and 1.8 has the most bypasses. they should focus to upgrade the anti cheat in 1.8, i do not know if that's what they're already doing

getting a new anti cheat is useless bcause you'd need to update it no matter what, to catch the new bypasses made by the devs

iTz_JonaThan

Aug 2, 2018
If it's okay, but you do not do it well, the anticheat improvement is already in process, they are working to improve

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
Maybe getting a better anit-cheat is a good idea.... 10 games of skywars and not even 1 game whitout a hacker! Version 1.8
i dont want to answer because this is a dtupid question.

the anti cheat is very good. Sentinel close the 50% of my reports, is this is not good your you, what is?

JustDutch

Jun 29, 2016
Amsterdam
i dont want to answer because this is a dtupid question.

the anti cheat is very good. Sentinel close the 50% of my reports, is this is not good your you, what is?
Your speaking about reports I am speaking about ingame hackers who not get banned during a game

JustDutch

Jun 29, 2016
Amsterdam
the reports and ingame bans are a stadistic number
if the 50% of my reports closeds, the 50%of the hakers banned :V
So 50% get banned and the other 50% is just having fun killing people who want to play nice... So if they get a better anti-cheat of they upgrade what they now have i dont even call it a anti-cheat now, than can the other 50% get banned

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
So 50% get banned and the other 50% is just having fun killing people who want to play nice... So if they get a better anti-cheat of they upgrade what they now have i dont even call it a anti-cheat now, than can the other 50% get banned
is imposible ban the 100% :V

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
But it is possible to at least ban 70 to 80% of the hackers if you really want to... Cube does not even try to improve sentinel
Keep being imposible. :V
The 50% is very much for a anti cheat
And a 20% are banned my the comunity.

All hakers than you see are new if a player use hax for 2 month somebody will ban them.

The problem is this:
Per banned person another player start using hax.

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
they will never fix sentinel they only care about that stupid bedrock
Sentinel is good.
But i think the same, bedrock, bedrock and more bedrock.

Devs are upgrading sentinel every day, but in the news you dont see the sentinel updates.
Or you want to see somethibg like this.
Sentinel 1.2.1322
Sentinel 1.2.1321
Sentinel 1.2.1320
Is not necesary told to comunity than sentinel now can ban easyhaxfornoobs instantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom