Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I never see cheaters, and that's because we have a good anti-cheat. I think I have to copy+paste an old comment again ;)
Nothing is perfect, even robots aren't.
There are not that many cheaters on the CubeCraft server, but it's a fact there are more cheaters playing 1.8 than 1.9+.
(I do never see cheaters on the server, but although I am a few hours online everyday it could just be me though)
The only thing we can do against it is reporting the cheaters, so the moderators can send the evidence to the developer of our anticheat: CrazymanJR. (I have heard it works like this, I could be wrong though)
Keep recording and reporting, and you did everything you could do to make the server a better place.
I can hear you thinking: "But everybody would use alts!".
Nothing to do about it.
I can hear you thinking again: "Use IP bans, then!"
Have you heard of VPN's? Not a good solution tho.
Just make sure that those cheaters will not decrease the fun of your game. Just keep enjoying the server, even if there are cheaters!
But if they are annoying with their fly clients, report them here: https://reports.cubecraft.net/report ;)
Are you unfairly banned? Please appeal here: https://appeals.cubecraft.net/
Denied? Appeal again!
I hope you will read this, have a great day,
RemiO05 :)

D

Deleted member 100818

There is no instant update button. Do some research before just spamming the forums.
This

If you hate hackers in 1.8 consider to update to 1.9+, if not just deal with what you got right now.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
There is no instant update button. Do some research before just spamming the forums.
TTM_017-large.jpg

Teleef

Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2017
Yes, he is right in 1.8 there are only hackers, there is probably a new hacked client that you can fly and just do not get a ban!

D

Deleted member 100818

Yes, he is right in 1.8 there are only hackers, there is probably a new hacked client that you can fly and just do not get a ban!
Well I get a bit sick of people complaining about 1.8. Just be glad that there is a 1.8 feature. This is the biggest 1.9 community/server that exists right now, they're looking forward by updating to 1.9+ and they added 1.8 to make the upset community happy, and this is what they get?

D

Deleted member 112709

oh and fyi if you want to play 1.8, you do so knowing that it's a 4 year old version which cubecraft hardly support, certainly not enough to spend days refining the anticheat for it.
It may be 4 years old, but it's still the best version for PvP which is also why there are way more hackers on 1.8 than on 1.9, since people don't care about 1.9 combat.

D

Deleted member 100818

It may be 4 years old, but it's still the best version for PvP which is also why there are way more hackers on 1.8 than on 1.9, since people don't care about 1.9 combat.
Please don't pretent that's a fact, it's an opinion. And people do care about 1.9 PvP as that's the newest version and people are buying MC accounts every day. It's just easier to spot a hacker when using 1.9 PvP.

D

Deleted member 100818

That's why the biggest minecraft server and all competitive PvP servers use 1.8 combat.
And that's why they're not Minecraft partners at all. Anyways, if you're saying something it's better to use it as an own statement and not as everyones statement.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom