Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

white_ninja69

Apr 6, 2016
If i had to give any suggestions for this server in particular for egg wars TAKE OUT THE ANTI CHEAT or get one that dosn't suck so bad. i have lost multiple games because i get lagged back when i jump across a bridge or something and die.

PS in the lobby for egg wars there fireworks but is it necessary for it to spam them 20 times so that its loud not game breaking but super annoying.

white_ninja69

Apr 6, 2016
IK that the anti cheat is there to keep out hackers so they cant ruin the game but this lag back is ruining the game for me enough to make an account and complain about it so its pretty clearly an issue.

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
If they remove the current Anti-Cheat, there will be more hackers as usual. But no worry, their own anti-cheat is coming soon. That lag back when you jump is already aware by the developper.

PS: that firework is when somone opens a cubelet.

white_ninja69

Apr 6, 2016
If they remove the current Anti-Cheat, there will be more hackers as usual. But no worry, their own anti-cheat is coming soon. That lag back when you jump is already aware by the developper.

PS: that firework is when somone opens a cubelet.
but the fireworks are still loud even tho my sounds are low and its kinda annoying, and thank god for the new anti cheat

werra11

Dedicated Member
Jan 8, 2016
Friesland, The Netherlands.
www.werra11.eu
Press esc then press settings then press Music & Sounds, and lower the volume of Ambient/Environment. Then the firework will be off or not so loud :)

And yes, There need to be a new anticheat. so many players are just flying in eggwars...

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Press esc then press settings then press Music & Sounds, and lower the volume of Ambient/Environment. Then the firework will be off or not so loud :)

And yes, There need to be a new anticheat. so many players are just flying in eggwars...
Please don't post on threads older than two weeks since this is not allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli
7 reports closed in a row because Sentinel got there first... :despair:

1713882959021.png
GiGaGekkies wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom