Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

AzureKabunga

Sep 11, 2021
Idk why but half the time im playing skywars with friends duos/squads, we always find people hiding in high skybases. I dont think theres much you can do about them, but they are so annoying. The only events that happen are chest refill and the rest of the game is up to the players. I find it simple for skybasers to hit/bow you off while you build to them. I get frustrated having to play 20 min matches just to kill the last player(s) or sometimes even lose. It'd be cool if there was something that prevents players from doing that, similar to the Hive or Mineplex.

HellIsHot

Jul 13, 2017
Earth
I agree that players doing that can be really annoying. I don't know what prevents Skybasing on the two servers you mentioned but at least cube has a build height limit which helps a little bit. But hey! You can report those players for Camping, as it's against the rules and is punishable. Report them here if Bedrock or here if Java.

Reactions: LoveAndMafia

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
I agree that players doing that can be really annoying. I don't know what prevents Skybasing on the two servers you mentioned but at least cube has a build height limit which helps a little bit. But hey! You can report those players for Camping, as it's against the rules and is punishable. Report them here if Bedrock or here if Java.
On Mineplex, the world slowly crumbles starting from the player islands to force players to meet at mid. As for Hive, their system uses a time limit to forcefully end games if they take too long.

Reports aren't an option all the time. (Reports are tedious: it takes a few minutes to make each report and this adds up to be hours worth of making reports if these violations occur every few games.) The campers can be reported, but by then the damage is already done. The best approach is to prevent griefing from occurring in the first place.

Reactions: Lees

xWilliamsxz

Sep 9, 2021
Earth
Idk why but half the time im playing skywars with friends duos/squads, we always find people hiding in high skybases. I dont think theres much you can do about them, but they are so annoying. The only events that happen are chest refill and the rest of the game is up to the players. I find it simple for skybasers to hit/bow you off while you build to them. I get frustrated having to play 20 min matches just to kill the last player(s) or sometimes even lose. It'd be cool if there was something that prevents players from doing that, similar to the Hive or Mineplex.
I've been playing skywars for over 4 years, and I have experiences in dealing with those. The best way to deal with a skybaser, is to build up directly beneath them. (They usually stack their blocks upwards, so stack up beside that, or make a simple staircase around the tower of blocks.) In doing so, they are unable to bow you, in doing so, their platform shields you, in doing so, you are far more secure than them, and you can break a block in their platform so there’s a hole you can see them from.
At this point you are granted with many options.
Option#1: Jump up and hit them
Option#2: Hold out your bow, so if you peek they can be shot, and fall off, endless possibilities.

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
CubeCraft, Blockwars Bridges
Pronouns
He/Him
I’ve been playing skywars for a while now and I often encounter these! The best way to deal with them is to go up and destroy them for underneath or shoot them down through corners or open spaces. It’s much easier in Overpowered as you can use efficiency pick axes and axes as well as TnT or ender pearls to get up there!

ItzBqs

Novice Member
Aug 26, 2021
The Netherlands
I've play skywars for a long time. I almost never have problems with skybases or campers. But report them on reports.cubecraft.net

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
That's a very dumb suggestion ngl.

You can hit them off, you can camp at other places too just to annoy everyone. By adding some sort of anti camping thing. You're just gonna make CubeCraft feels like Hive. stuff is limited and is definitely going to be super annoying. Remember, you're playing on CubeCraft. CubeCraft is CubeCraft and CubeCraft don't know how to do their job properly meaning that they're just gonna ended up breaking the whole server just by adding anti camper thinggy.
(Also they can't really add anti camper feature cuz they made a map specifically for campers [I'm talking about the birdhouse map])

Patsman

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jan 3, 2021
United States
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hiding/Camping is bannable. I would report them here with video evidence if you find one.

1632064975176.png

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
Hiding/Camping is bannable. I would report them here with video evidence if you find one.

View attachment 200070
The problem is, reporting is useless and is a waste of time. You need video evidence and stuff. At the end of the day, it's just not worth it. Sure reporting someone and purposely made them look like the bad guy and ban them and ruin their day is fun but it's just not worth it.

Patsman

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jan 3, 2021
United States
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
The problem is, reporting is useless and is a waste of time. You need video evidence and stuff. At the end of the day, it's just not worth it. Sure reporting someone and purposely made them look like the bad guy and ban them and ruin their day is fun but it's just not worth it.
1. All you need is to take a screenshot. And it's not that hard. As long as you have some sort of evidence.
2. Then they should read the rules, and to be honest, it is really annoying. Hacking is fun, but it's still against the rules.

Reactions: ImRobonaut

Patsman

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jan 3, 2021
United States
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
you need video evidence dummy

idk, maybe a player can build a skyblock base and a brigde under the base, he stays shifted and when the other player passes the bridge, he jumps and pushes the other player into the void.
This is a trap(kinda) , I cant say that he is avoiding the fight.
I'm just saying it is bannable because it says right on the rules page. "Skywars Skybases is a form of Camping." Maybe the rules have changed (I wouldn't think so) but I would rather not risk the warning/ban.

Reactions: ImRobonaut
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game