Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ToonBer

Moderator 🍰
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
May 13, 2021
The country of beer and chocolate
If it is a body report, they can say what they want... But if they call a meeting for no resean that could get punished

But I would say let the people decide:
:agree: You can do that
:disagree: You can't do that
(pls just react if you want to°

• Haha
Reactions: Matriox

TenCookies

Novice Member
Feb 6, 2021
Jerusalem
I think you were just really unlucky there, they somehow managed to guess it right, but watching your gameplay you seem like a really good among slimes player! :)

Reactions: CraftyCrashers

CraftyCrashers

Sep 16, 2014
If it is a body report, they can say what they want... But if they call a meeting for no resean that could get punished

But I would say let the people decide:
:agree: You can do that
:disagree: You can't do that
(pls just react if you want to°
Uhm can I just say, I called the meeting?

Lyriie

Sr. Moderator 🌷
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
England
Pronouns
She/Her
Sometimes there is no logic in the decisions that people make it the game. Sadly we just have to live with it.

HellIsHot

Jul 13, 2017
Earth
Imo it seems to be a normal game. You just had a game where players accuse colors without any proof, and that’s why orange died.

iTBD

Forum Expert
Apr 26, 2020
Bulgaria
I couldn't quite understand what is wrong here? This is just people randomly guessing who the impostor might be, and it just turned out that you were it and had called that last meeting. Don't try to understand the logic behind this decision, as there isn't any.

CraftyCrashers

Sep 16, 2014
I couldn't quite understand what is wrong here? This is just people randomly guessing who the impostor might be, and it just turned out that you were it and had called that last meeting. Don't try to understand the logic behind this decision, as there isn't any.
Well I guess did try to understand their reasoning xD.
But the fact that none of them questioned why it's me or Orange and that some of them being toxic rubs me in the wrong direction. I guess got too emotional on this match.

iTBD

Forum Expert
Apr 26, 2020
Bulgaria
Well I guess did try to understand their reasoning xD.
But the fact that none of them questioned why it's me or Orange and that some of them being toxic rubs me in the wrong direction. I guess got too emotional on this match.
As you play Among Slimes more and more, you'll eventually be convinced that it's better not to try to understand their reasoning. For example, once someone called a meeting as soon as possible, we were still 10 and I was orange. Then the player who called the meeting said "Orange is a colour and a fruit, way too sus" and I got voted out with 9 votes on me. It's just better not to try to understand the reasoning, as it's more likely to bring you a headache.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
Top Bottom