Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Hello everyone!
In my previous thread I show you guys some other Assassins Spawns I made
>>> https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/some-assassins-spawns-i-made-myself.133681/ <<<
I enjoyed both building these spawns and the feedback I got.
So obviously I made another one. This Spawn is Mushroom-Nature themed and you can say whayever you want but...
I think this is my best build I have ever made. I know it's not perfect but I'm REALLY proud of it :)

P.s. Ignore the arm of the screenshot I forgot to make in F1
sxJ96qj.png
l2lBY5c.png
p1mDXBo.png
UxsB5Kr.png
CJSyMQR.png
Ddw1NLC.png
w5C1M98.png
7sEL6kp.png

Alright so I wanted this map to be more special. That's why I picked the Nature/Mushroom Theme. I started with making the circle and filled it all in with dark green stained clay. After that I made the 2nd highest mushroom. I wanted to make a [arkour with an amazing #CubeTip but I thought that would ruin this entire project. So then I made a lower big mushroom and started building the first 2 bridges connecting them. Then I made the path. When all this was done I started mixing in some Grass and Lime Stained Clay in the map. This was not filled enough so I decided to make that really big mushroom. Then I made the 3rd bridge. Then I actually made my first custom tree and I think it's looking pretty good for my custom-tree skills! The floor was still empty so I made a small river. To cover up even more space I made 3 very small mushrooms. then I started adding 3 different flowers everywhere! I even added Jungle Leaves to the mushrooms to make it even more like it's Nature Themed/ Then I made the walls. I first wanted to do Andesite - Granite - Mossy Cobblestone but this was disgusting so I went with Prismarine instead. The walls were still empty so I add small mushrooms everywhere on the wall. This is how I made my map c:

Reactions: TeoVolcano

Austrayan

Aug 4, 2016
Australia
Nice spawn, although I feel it is very plain and small. Perhaps trying to expand it and add a little more to it such as parkour, houses, more trees, ponds etc..

I am glad to see that you thoroughly enjoy what you produced and that is the whole point of building. Whatever you build should be what you want to build and you should be happy with it if you have put your efforts into it.

Hope to see more builds being showcased from you! :)

Anmazing

Dedicated Member
Aug 7, 2014
I don't like the block palette too much; you should remove leaves from those mushrooms and change the walls. Otherwise, it looks pretty nice. :)

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom