Status
Not open for further replies.

johncoles

Forum Expert
Jan 6, 2014
Manchester, UK
johncoles.com
Gooooooood Morning CubeCraft YouTubers!

I just wanted to drop you a quick announcement that when playing on the network you can now use "/nick" to get a random username to play with. It's a pretty simple update and we have been working on it for a few weeks to get it out across the entire network. Here's a quick overview of how it works:

To use the Nick system type "/nick" into chat. You'll be sent this message:

nick_system.jpg

After around 30 seconds you'll get a message in chat telling you to switch servers to activate your nick. You can simply switch to a different lobby and you'll gain the nick. From here on out no-one will know your true identity!

Once you have finished with your nick or to get a new one you can use the "/nick" command to disable any active nickname once it is active.

While you have a nick active you should still have access to all your Kits and features however some will not carry over (Features that are based on a rank like Flight for example). Any game stats you generate while undercover should be applied back over to your main account.

I hope you all enjoy using this feature and we will be continuing to work on it over the coming weeks. If you notice any issues with it please feel free to drop me a private message here on the forums or via a DM to the @CubeCraftGames Twitter account. We'll have some more to announce for you all soon!

Thanks for playing on CubeCraft and I hope to see you all on the server!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday
Reesle wrote on Fodjdkd999's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you need help with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member! :D
Reesle wrote on jtdogzone6843's profile.
Welcome to the Forums!! :)
UncleSpect wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Cool member appreciation moment!:D 💙
Top Bottom