Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Okay, so I started watching the stream in hope of a teaser. A teaser it was!
Here are the Eggwars update changes & additions that I feel are worth mentioning:

New maps
Huts - Normal eggwars, teams of 3, 8 teams in total.
Troy - Speed eggwars, Teams of 5, 4 teams in total
Olimpo - Speed eggwars, Solo, 12 players in total
Construction - Normal eggwars, Solo, 8 players in total (No gameplay shown)
Secret map - Most likely speed eggwars, probably team, Link to a screenshot

Shop overhaul
The shop has been changed to a new, faster & simple method to buy items! You will be able to select a category and you only have to click the item you want to buy! The item that you click will take tokens from your inventory and gives you the bought item.
If you're not fond of this shop, you can change your shop settings to switch your categories to the old shop. This way everybody can choose what they want the shop to be like!
The way it works is simple: You go to the settings, and you select which category is in the old shop mode.

Adding onto that, you can no longer shift click your inventory full of items like armor and weapons! No more making the mistake of buying 30 leather helmets & having hats for the entire lobby!

Item changes & additions in shop
  • Leather armor that you buy is now the same color as your team!
  • Sandstone no longer exists. It is now replaced with colored terracotta (stained clay) matching the color of your team! This was done because of the change in 1.12 where it's now colorful. I believe this is also the case with glass.
  • Ender pearls might added to normal mode

Generator changes
  • No more teammates hogging gens! Now the generated resources are split between the players.
    For instance: 2 players are on the gen. 1 iron goes to P1, then 1 iron goes to P2. The same happens when there's 3, 4, even 10 players!
  • Generators no longer have signs! They have been changed to a neat animated images that show the level & the progress to the next piece! I believe @hub3rt was the one that made these animated images.
Gameplay changes/features that may be important
  • You can now place blocks directly onto your egg! It won't give you the "You cannot break your own teams egg!" message!
  • You cannot get other colored armor than your own team. If another team gives it to you, it'll be converted to your own teams color.
  • You cannot (maybe, not confirmed) get other colored blocks than your own team. If another team gives you their colored glass or terracotta, it'll be converted to your team
  • Respawn timers now exist! Players have to wait 8-10 seconds before they respawn. (my first suggestion was implemented!)
  • Grace periods have been changed! You have a 10 second grace period which will be removed as soon as you hit someone. (my first suggestion was implemented!)
  • Now there's better death messages! Instead of the chat saying "Lezappen died", it'll say "Lezappen died in the void" to make it more clear.
I may have missed a few small things, but this is the majority of the mentionable things!

Last edited:

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
  • Respawn timers now exist! Players have to wait 8-10 seconds before they respawn. (my first suggestion was implemented!)
  • Grace periods have been changed! You have a 10 second grace period which will be removed as soon as you hit someone. (my first suggestion was implemented!)
  • Now there's better death messages! Instead of the chat saying "Lezappen died", it'll say "Lezappen died in the void" to make it more clear.
Kill farming is now a thing again.

• Ender pearls are maybe added to normal mode
Rip Campers.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
www.cubecraft.net
Nice update man!
In THIS thread i suggested to add RESPAWNING and what they did is listen to me!
Look at this and read it! We have it now!!!
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/respawning.191228/
You're not the first :|

Oh and please... don't message farm. I dislike it when people do that on threads I've made.

Rip Campers.
Key word: maybe.
It's likely that it's added, but I didn't see it in stream. The poll that they made a while ago leads me to believe so.

Kill farming is now a thing again.
You mean "no longer a thing" right?

Did they mention stuff about the team upgrades? Because u don't want axes doing 19 damage lmao
As far as I know, no.

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
Kill farming would be worse @Gainfullterror . Here's why. Right now, since they instant respawn there's no way to build an obsidian wall without you running away and then having a team mate sneak in and do it. But the timer will allow you to do this I'm three goes. Kill farming was a huge problem in money walls despite respawn with gear.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
www.cubecraft.net
Kill farming would be worse @Gainfullterror . Here's why. Right now, since they instant respawn there's no way to build an obsidian wall without you running away and then having a team mate sneak in and do it. But the timer will allow you to do this I'm three goes. Kill farming was a huge problem in money walls despite respawn with gear.
Hmm... fair enough, but it'll make it much less rewarding than it is now. Easier to do, but less to gain.

vinlir

Jun 14, 2015
Belgium
www.youtube.com
Didn't feel like rewatching the hole stream, so this is very much appreciated. With the new terracotta blocks, does this mean the server is updating to 1.12 ?
Could be cool if you made these threads everytime they tease a new update on stream.

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
I can see why a respawn timer was added, but 8-10 seconds? That's ridiculous, that's basically one death and you are guaranteed to lose your egg, if it really is 10 seconds they might as well just rename to "skywars 2". Everything else I like but an 8-10 secomd respawn timer is awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Top Bottom