Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

viktorv9

May 25, 2015
Hello there! Thanks for clicking.

This gamemode is similair to the Annihilation gamemode on Shotbow. However as this gamemode is dying on that server, and that server still has 1.8 pvp I think it would be a great addition to cubecraft.

I've got a game idea that could bring back a lot of people to the server. It's called annihilation, and it is pretty well known on other servers. Here's the basic idea:

Player loadout
The player starts out with the basic tools of a sword, an axe and a pickaxe. Full leather armor in the color of the team would also be cool.
The player must mine and collect resources to become stronger and to attack the other player's cores.
Players will respawn with this loadout when killed. They drop all items except the basic tools on death.
More details below.

Edit: Something else that I just remembered.
I remember that in these games, you could make a 'jump pad' by placing a stone pressure plate on top of an iron block. The launchpad would launch you for about 20 blocks foward, and cancel out any fall damage taken in the next 5 seconds. It would be awesome if this would be added as well.

Map

4 teams on one big, square-like map. Each team has a lange number of people on them. I say about 20 max. Maybe a bit more or fewer.
The game is on adventure mode, but you gain the basic tools needed to break blocks. So by crafting the needed tools all blocks can be broken - except the exceptions mentioned below.
-Near the player spawn-base and core.
-Ores. Can be broken, but will respawn in time.

Here's an idea on what a map could look like:
2015-06-30_1407079254224-jpg.147777

The objective is to break the opponent's core, so that your enemies can no longer respawn and you can kill them. Each core has about 75 hits, so the core block must be broken 75 times (similair to core in blockwars). I recommend a block like endstone to be the core, so efficiency has an effect. The core has to be a little bit hidden, deep in the teams base. Again: breaking blocks near the team base is inpossible so that the team doesn't completely block up their core or enemies tunnel directly to their opponent's core. I suggest about a 20 block range where you can't break blocks near the core.

The game will also need different phases to keep order and prevent insane rushing, and add key world events. Each phase lasts 10 minutes.
Phase 1: Cores are invincible.
Phase 2: Cores are vincible.
Phase 3: Diamonds spawn in the center. Mini-bosses spawn. If we allow late-game joining, this is when we should stop that.
Phase 4: Big boss(es) spawn.
Phase 5: Cores take double damage.
(For details on bosses check a few replies down)

Here's an idea of what the core area could look like.
kddndbh-png.147778

In the map are a few special places:
-Farms
Area's where the player can get food. Maybe respawning melon blocks, but this could be changed.
-Mines
per team 2 iron mines, 2 coal mines, 1 gold mine, 1 lapis mine.
The middle consists of 1 big diamond mine, as a place to fight over.
To get the ores you must break them with a pickaxe. This breaks them for a limited time, and will them reappear. I suggest a longer respawn time for diamond and a shorter respawn time for iron.
These ores also give the player exp to use for enchanting.
-Merchants
This is where gold comes in. You can use gold to either buy some basic equipment like chainmail armor, maybe a bow and arrows. Or you can buy items needed for potion brewing. I think we should just sell all items that have potion effects, so you can be creative with different strategies, as the game is based around that.
-(Trees, lumbermills)
Area's where the player can get wood. I reccommend you also make these blocks 'respawning'.
-Enchanting table
Near the base's core, protected from being broken.

With these resources you must work together with your teammates to attack the enemy cores and win the game. If you break a core, enemies will no longer be able to respawn.

End of the game

So to win the game you must destroy your opponents core. Once you are the last team standing with a core, you win the game!

Please let me know if you have any questions. I am very active on the forums so I promise I'll reply as quickly as I can. I've also spoken to a lot of people on the server and I'd love if this idea would be added to this awesome server.

That's it I think! Thanks for reading!
-viktorv9

God.

Apr 29, 2017
Hell
Esto no es destruye el nexus?

Either way,this game would need a lot of players to start and right now the server can't maintain those games,it would take a lot of time to start and will die just like battle zone and UHC.Maybe in the future

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello there! Thanks for clicking.

This gamemode is similair to the Annihilation gamemode on Shotbow. However as this gamemode is dying on that server, and that server still has 1.8 pvp I think it would be a great addition to cubecraft.

I've got a game idea that could bring back a lot of people to the server. It's called annihilation, and it is pretty well known on other servers. Here's the basic idea:

Player loadout
The player starts out with the basic tools of a sword, an axe and a pickaxe. Full leather armor in the color of the team would also be cool.
The player must mine and collect resources to become stronger and to attack the other player's cores.
Players will respawn with this loadout when killed. They drop all items except the basic tools on death.
More details below.

Edit: Something else that I just remembered.
I remember that in these games, you could make a 'jump pad' by placing a stone pressure plate on top of an iron block. The launchpad would launch you for about 20 blocks foward, and cancel out any fall damage taken in the next 5 seconds. It would be awesome if this would be added as well.

Map

4 teams on one big, square-like map. Each team has a lange number of people on them. I say about 20 max. Maybe a bit more or fewer.
The game is on adventure mode, but you gain the basic tools needed to break blocks. So by crafting the needed tools all blocks can be broken - except the exceptions mentioned below.
-Near the player spawn-base and core.
-Ores. Can be broken, but will respawn in time.

Here's an idea on what a map could look like:
2015-06-30_1407079254224-jpg.147777

The objective is to break the opponent's core, so that your enemies can no longer respawn and you can kill them. Each core has about 75 hits, so the core block must be broken 75 times (similair to core in blockwars). I recommend a block like endstone to be the core, so efficiency has an effect. The core has to be a little bit hidden, deep in the teams base. Again: breaking blocks near the team base is inpossible so that the team doesn't completely block up their core or enemies tunnel directly to their opponent's core. I suggest about a 20 block range where you can't break blocks near the core.

The game will also need different phases to keep order and prevent insane rushing, and add key world events. Each phase lasts 10 minutes.
Phase 1: Cores are invincible.
Phase 2: Cores are vincible.
Phase 3: Diamonds spawn in the center. Mini-bosses spawn. If we allow late-game joining, this is when we should stop that.
Phase 4: Big boss(es) spawn.
Phase 5: Cores take double damage.
(For details on bosses check a few replies down)

Here's an idea of what the core area could look like.
kddndbh-png.147778

In the map are a few special places:
-Farms
Area's where the player can get food. Maybe respawning melon blocks, but this could be changed.
-Mines
per team 2 iron mines, 2 coal mines, 1 gold mine, 1 lapis mine.
The middle consists of 1 big diamond mine, as a place to fight over.
To get the ores you must break them with a pickaxe. This breaks them for a limited time, and will them reappear. I suggest a longer respawn time for diamond and a shorter respawn time for iron.
These ores also give the player exp to use for enchanting.
-Merchants
This is where gold comes in. You can use gold to either buy some basic equipment like chainmail armor, maybe a bow and arrows. Or you can buy items needed for potion brewing. I think we should just sell all items that have potion effects, so you can be creative with different strategies, as the game is based around that.
-(Trees, lumbermills)
Area's where the player can get wood. I reccommend you also make these blocks 'respawning'.
-Enchanting table
Near the base's core, protected from being broken.

With these resources you must work together with your teammates to attack the enemy cores and win the game. If you break a core, enemies will no longer be able to respawn.

End of the game

So to win the game you must destroy your opponents core. Once you are the last team standing with a core, you win the game!

Please let me know if you have any questions. I am very active on the forums so I promise I'll reply as quickly as I can. I've also spoken to a lot of people on the server and I'd love if this idea would be added to this awesome server.

That's it I think! Thanks for reading!
-viktorv9

So it’s no void egg wars?

God.

Apr 29, 2017
Hell

Not exactly,but very similar.

-The egg gets destroyed with one hit,the core no

-In NV eggwars you can't destroy blocks that already are on the map

-You have phases in anihilation(es destruye el nexus :/ ) and in eggwars no

If I'm not wrong in anihilation used to be a phase of 10 minutes before the walls get destroyed(there were walls cutting in 4 zones the map,1 for each team)

viktorv9

May 25, 2015
Similar to eggwars in defending a block that keeps repawning you, different in mechanics and tactics. Yes there are shops, but those only serve to give items not quickly obtained in a normal survival world. Overall the methods of getting geared, defending and attacking are very different. Plus Eggwars hasn't had a survival-based game since UHC died.

Reactions: God.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Similar to eggwars in defending a block that keeps repawning you, different in mechanics and tactics. Yes there are shops, but those only serve to give items not quickly obtained in a normal survival world. Overall the methods of getting geared, defending and attacking are very different. Plus Eggwars hasn't had a survival-based game since UHC died.

Ok, still don't like it. Also you should conciser adding a poll.

Chitter

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2017
I like it, you can grind good gear, or you can rush or defend. Tons of playstyles available, and you would only need like 24-32 players to start, similar to some eggwars maps. Also, when you die do you keep your gear or do you not?

I would reccoment placing the enchanting table in the middle instead, to make enchanted gear harder to get

Reactions: God.
D

Deleted member 59979

This is exactly copied from another server (Shotbow Network). They've had this game for a while and you have literally just taken the game. The first image of what the "map could look like" is a photo taken of a map on that server called Coastal. Taking a game a smaller server has is bad enough, but using photos from that server is just boring.

GalacticAC

Novice Member
Jul 25, 2018
Imo we should overhaul the game before adding, I was having a similar idea that make the team with the highest "war score" wins, you can get war score by killing enemy players or completing objective, and you can also exchange produced goods (food and other stuff) for war score

God.

Apr 29, 2017
Hell
Imo we should overhaul the game before adding, I was having a similar idea that make the team with the highest "war score" wins, you can get war score by killing enemy players or completing objective, and you can also exchange produced goods (food and other stuff) for war score

Like a war between empires to see who will be the more advanced one ?

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Good morning Cube <3 Off to work >.<
Have a nice day everyone xx
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #55-
If a big or medium slime or magma cube is named with a name tag, and then dies, its smaller versions will have the same name.
Mintypie231 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday green budgie!! 🎂🎈
Xi1m wrote on Capitan's profile.
you’re officially cool
IMG_9112.jpeg
Eli wrote on matcha's profile.
Happy to see you around! :)
Top Bottom