• Total voters

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Totally agree with this. If I remember right, I believe that killing your teammates pets ect is actually punishable due to it being seen as team-trolling, though this would be a good way to actually prevent it happening in the first place.

I wasn't able to record it on the spot as it's hard to pinpoint if it would even happen so this way it could eliminate a whole wave of issues. :P

Reactions: Livvv

Marionex

Mar 17, 2020
Poland
I'm looking forward to hopefully see it live as soon as possible. I really hate it when I get a dog and it nearly instantly dies to my teammate. I'm sick of watching this. +1

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
I do agree that teammates shouldn’t be able to kill your pets, however, I do not feel like you, yourself, should no longer be capable of deciding whether or not you actually want/ need the pets you get out of your lucky blocks. In some cases, players don’t want those animals at all. They may find them annoying. Or they may find them distracting. Therefore I think people should still be able to kill their own pets in Lucky Islands.
And I fully understand how frustrating the accidental loss of your precious Minecraft pets may be, but I mean... You can also accidentally drop your diamond sword into the void, but that doesn’t mean there should be a feature that completely prevents people from dropping items into the void... Mishaps occur all the time, and to me they just seem like a part of the game.

Teammates shouldn’t be able to kill your pets in Lucky Islands.
You should still be able to kill your own pets in Lucky Islands.

Reactions: Eli

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I do agree that teammates shouldn’t be able to kill your pets, however, I do not feel like you, yourself, should no longer be capable of deciding whether or not you actually want/ need the pets you get out of your lucky blocks. In some cases, players don’t want those animals at all. They may find them annoying. Or they may find them distracting. Therefore I think people should still be able to kill their own pets in Lucky Islands.
And I fully understand how frustrating the accidental loss of your precious Minecraft pets may be, but I mean... You can also accidentally drop your diamond sword into the void, but that doesn’t mean there should be a feature that completely prevents people from dropping items into the void... Mishaps occur all the time, and to me they just seem like a part of the game.

Teammates shouldn’t be able to kill your pets in Lucky Islands.
You should still be able to kill your own pets in Lucky Islands.

I don't know about players being able to kill them, what if you accidentally hit them? It can be kind of distressing seeing animals killed like that regardless, I think a solution to that is to sit them down and leave them.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
They are actually pretty useful and they shouldn’t be able to be killed by teemates in my opinion too.
That’s why I give you yes.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy Birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hola Capp! 🤍
After nearly 2 years on the Forums, I just figured out I can watch an entire subforum 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️
IMG_5528.png

This would’ve been so useful in the past. 😭
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Desiderata's profile.
💙
Top Bottom