Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

matimaton6208_YT

May 16, 2015
Hello , well you know that when you give /friend list out the friends you are connected . Well here is my suggestion is that it would be good for diamonds up you could see they are doing their friends list for example friend /friend list

Your currents friends:
matimaton6208_YT ( Playing skywars )

Goodbye :D matimaton6208_YT

PartyBlaze

Dedicated Member
Nov 27, 2014
Europe
I've always wanted this, because in certain situations I find myself thinking 'Hey, my friend is online! Let's go 'n' play with him!', but there is no way to talk to them or go to them, so it becomes very hard to locate.
Well except for players who are just sitting around in one server all day :P

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Just be a little patient, our main developer is going to be a little slow right now because of his current exams. Apart from that, they'll probably get it done as soon as they can. :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on SanCookie's profile.
WOW

🙁

You've been a really cool designer that was active in the community for as long as I can remember. Really sad to see this. Thanks for all the discussion and interaction you made on the forums and discord; really nice to see staff members like this.

Goodluck with any future plans you have, wishing you the best
qKhalidd wrote on SanCookie's profile.
thank you for everything san
Livvv wrote on SanCookie's profile.
:(❤️
Mintypie231 wrote on SanCookie's profile.
When I saw you with a normal name color, my heart dropped. I thought it was an error or something, so I was refreshing the page for like 10 minutes. Turns out it wasn't an error.
Thank you for everything you have done till now.
Top Bottom