Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you agree?

• Total voters

Pwy_

Mar 5, 2017
New Orleans, Louisiana, U.S.A
So have you ever went to the Hats section in Vanity and just see a bunch of hats. You be like, "Oh cool, I have so many options, let me pick one out." Then it turns out that most of them you have no access to. My idea is that staff makes it where the ones you have access to are shown first.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Well, now people can see all the hats and what you need to do to gain access to another hat. I think it's fine how it is now.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I am not saying that you would not be able to see the hats you have not unlocked, I am just saying you can see the hats you unlocked first in line, just in case you did not understand.
I did understand it. I think it's just not really necessary, it's good as it is now.

lars.l

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
This has been suggested more often but if mods stop or change skin?
Have to make them new?
I think they can focus more on other heads.

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
I see why you are suggesting this but it is just not important. If you move over your heads you can see which head you have unlocked. It can be confusinng sometimes but i don't think that this should be added.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
So have you ever went to the Hats section in Vanity and just see a bunch of hats. You be like, "Oh cool, I have so many options, let me pick one out." Then it turns out that most of them you have no access to. My idea is that staff makes it where the ones you have access to are shown first.

Its useless because the hats are in order and because lets not be lazy here xD

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I do have the same problem, I think this is ver continent to a lot of players!
There are a few pages of hats to choose from and I don't think players would both spending time just to scroll through it. +1

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
I am not saying that you would not be able to see the hats you have not unlocked, I am just saying you can see the hats you unlocked first in line, just in case you did not understand.
Please don't post the same thing twice...

Anyway, I wouldn't mind if this was added, I don't use hats very much anyway. I'm neautral

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday
UncleSpect wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Dutch_Frietjes's profile.
Jerry??
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy birthday
Top Bottom