Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Meiske

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2017
The Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
I personally really do enjoy playing Among Us, it's a great game, though I don't think it'd do well on a Minecraft server.

Whenever playing Among Us, you'd have the best experience playing with friends and therefore if you were to be put in a game with random people, it kind of ruins the whole game since everything would be very uncoordinated.

Among Us is also much better when you all are in a voice call, since players can mute themselves when playing and whenever it's time to discuss, they all unmute, it's also just way easier to explain certain things instead of typing.

Minecraft does not have voice chats, therefore in-game chat would have to be the replacement, however, if you have others in your game that are unaware of the rules, happen to be actively punished on the server (muted) or are really just trolls, they could be typing nonsense and ruining the game for everyone else (e.g. exposing the imposter before getting killed). This already happens in public games in Among Us, that's why I play with people I know or people that I have played with a few times before.

Regarding Murder Mystery, I'm pretty sure 'Ender' is kind of similar to it. I honestly remember playing the game a few times before whenever Halloween came around - it really gave me a fright. I think it's best to leave those types of games for Halloween, I've had enough nightmares, tyvm.

Last edited:

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
I personally really do enjoy playing Among Us, it's a great game, though I don't think it'd do well on a Minecraft server.

Whenever playing Among Us, you'd have the best experience playing with friends and therefore if you were to be put in a game with random people, it kind of ruins the whole game since everything is very uncoordinated.

Among Us is also much better when you all are in a voice call, since players can mute themselves when playing and whenever it's time to discuss, they all unmute, it's also just way easier to explain certain things instead of typing.

Minecraft does not have voice chats, therefore in-game chat would have to be the replacement, however, if you have others in your game that are unaware of the rules, happen to be actively punished on the server (muted) or are really just trolls, they could be typing nonsense and ruining the game for everyone else (e.g. exposing the imposter before getting killed). This already happens in public games in Among Us, that's why I play with people I know or people that I have played with a few times before.

Regarding Murder Mystery, I'm pretty sure 'Ender' is pretty similar to it. I honestly remember playing the game a few times before whenever Halloween came around - it really gave me a fright. I think it's best to leave those types of games for Halloween, I've had enough nightmares, tyvm.
I’n studying rn I’ll play in the evening, probably morning for you then.
Maybe Cubecraft will add an Among Us or another related game like Murder Mystery? They should.
ender is blegh +1 worst game on tubecraft

Odieuse

May 14, 2016
Delft
Murder mystery is on other servers really popular like hypixel, and I think it woudn't be that special if we would recreate it and hypixel and other servers would be more popular. I don't really know anything about among us : /

Reactions: Kylo2532

GiGaGekkies

Forum Expert
Dec 22, 2019
The Future
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey, thanks for sharing your ''idea'' with us, the community :P. But, i don't think that this would be a good idea, since many other servers have murder mystery too. Could u add a poll where we can vote ''yes'' or ''no''

Reactions: Kylo2532

LoveAndMafia

Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2016
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
It's a good idea, but is like a murder mistery.
I think that can be implement your idea.

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation

Whenever playing Among Us, you'd have the best experience playing with friends and therefore if you were to be put in a game with random people, it kind of ruins the whole game since everything would be very uncoordinated.

Regarding Murder Mystery, I'm pretty sure 'Ender' is kind of similar to it. I honestly remember playing the game a few times before whenever Halloween came around - it really gave me a fright. I think it's best to leave those types of games for Halloween, I've had enough nightmares, tyvm.
You make exellent argumentss :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on katnip's profile.
Cool profile picture!:D
Reesle wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Late Happy Birthday! 🎈🎉
Top Bottom