Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want Among Slimes in CubeCraft Bedrock version?

• Yes

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters

thijsisncice

Oct 17, 2021

Hi people, so I came up with a great idea, I was playing CubeCraft with a friend and we talked about CubeCraft Java edition and what the differences are with Bedrock, one of those topics where Among Slimes. For the people on Bedrock, Among Slimes is basically Among Us in minecraft. My friend played the gamemode and said it is really fun, so why not make the gamemode in Bedrock? In Bedrock edition there are a lot of people with a shadow mute, it is very easy to remove that. Count from 1 to 20 in chat and everyone can see your chats again. I know this has been suggested before but I think this would be a great idea, also I know a lot of you are going to say that nobody will play the game. I am not sure that is true, since it has 2 maps and in Java a lot of people play it. So let me know what you think!​

Made with @Samixly :)

Last edited:

LazyJacob55

Jul 23, 2021
Nobody knows
I think among us in general has died down now and it qould be pretty pointless adding it now because the cubecraft team are probably working on some new games to add to bedrock and it would be a waste of time adding it and it probably wouldn't be that beneficial to them
So that's why I disagree

tobioikawa

Novice Member
Jun 4, 2020
I think it would be a great idea as the majority of CC Bedrock’s playerbase are young. Surprisingly, Among Us is still trending, but most people who have Discord and are active on the Forums don’t see it because they’re not in that age group. I think it is a great suggestion and would be pretty popular. If it isn’t, it can always just be added as a Beta Game then removed.

D

Deleted member 511644

Even though this game isn't really popular on Java, we have this with several games such as Survival Games, the Bedrock server has more players than we have on the Java Server. And I think Among Slimes would have more players on Bedrock.

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com

Hi people, so I came up with a great idea, I was playing CubeCraft with a friend and we talked about CubeCraft Java edition and what the differences are with Bedrock, one of those topics where Among Slimes. For the people on Bedrock, Among Slimes is basically Among Us in minecraft. My friend played the gamemode and said it is really fun, so why not make the gamemode in Bedrock? In Bedrock edition there are a lot of people with a shadow mute, it is very easy to remove that. Count from 1 to 20 in chat and everyone can see your chats again. I know this has been suggested before but I think this would be a great idea, also I know a lot of you are going to say that nobody will play the game. I am not sure that is true, since it has 2 maps and in Java a lot of people play it. So let me know what you think!​

Ghost Mutes
Console Players
Microsoft disables player chats for people Under the age of 13

I would love to see the mode implemented, but there has to be a lot to do to make it work.

Like a book system that Among Us already has that can autofill/create a sentence

"(choose color) (choose Action/color 2) (Choose Room) (is player safe or is imposter?)"

And it will autofill in chat and besides it saying
"realjacyg: Red Killed Blue in Reactor, Red Imposter"

It would say
"Orange: Red Killed Blue in Reactor, Red Imposter"

To bypass the shadow mute as well as the microsoft chatting system

Now if this would mess with CubeCraft and Microsofts partnership. Who knows...

Reactions: Pineapple

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com

I made these as a Suggestion and to more clearly explain my proposition

In Brackets = Button
In Bars = Text

(Confirm and cancel are buttons too)
Screenshot (26).png

Screenshot (27).png

Screenshot (28).png

Screenshot (29).png

Screenshot (30).png

The difference between "alibi" and "statement" is
"I was with/doing"
and
"how many tasks left" "5 tasks" "Finished Tasks"

Reactions: Pineapple
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations once more on making it my fellow Java helper :D
Frontlane wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations again on becoming Helper aaa
ElFlxen_ wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats, pro!
SlinkyGnu05604 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Welcome back to the staff team!
SlinkyGnu05604 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!
Top Bottom