Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Which one you would like to see in the game?

• Yes for both

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • Yes for only selection

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Yes for only voting options

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • No for both

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TOTHTOMI

Jan 22, 2017
Hungary
www.iceyleagons.net
Hi CubeCraft Community!

I've been playing - almost only - AmongSlimes on the Java network for a while, and as you may have expected I came up with several ideas, that could be implemented (in my opinion), some of them are similar to the original game, some of them are completely my own idea.

-----------------[Impostor Selection]------------------
Let's start with the impostor selection because this is the one, that has caught my attention lately.
We all know that action bar that (in most cases) says you have a 20% chance of being an impostor. Now we all know if you leave this chance goes down, but probably many of you, including myself, have experienced the day when we're an impostor in several games in a row and the "week" where we don't even get the role - in my case I was an impostor in 5 games a row. So let's get straight to the

suggestion:
of course, the "leaving the game penalty" should remain intact, but a feature like this should be implemented:
When you have been an impostor lately, you would also have a lower chance, but if you have not been an impostor for a long time you would start to get more and more chances of being one.
Now, this is still just a chance, you may still get lucky sometimes to be an impostor with a 15% chance or something like that.
--------------------------------------------------------

And now let me explain the "other side" of my suggestion.

-------------------[Voting Options]-------------------
The 2 voting options I'd introduce are (with explanation):
- (impostor numbers have already been discussed here, so I won't suggest them)
- Anonymous votes (so votes will be anonym, therefore figuring out who's the other impostor (by watching their voting behavior) will be much more challenging)
- Hidden taskbar (so if it's voted, the crewmates will only see the taskbar go up in meetings (like in the original game), therefore making the game much more detective-like, rather than just watching others do tasks; if it's not voted, everything will be like normal, however, I'd give the impostors a task list to fake)
--------------------------------------------------------

I know it was a lot in one suggestion, and I really hope it was followable & understandable.
Now for the poll, you will see these options, hopefully, it will make sense :) :

- Yes for both (you want to see both of the suggestion in the game)
- Yes for only selection (you don't like the voting options, but the impostor chance improvement caught your attention)
- Yes for only voting options (you like the current "chance system", but you'd want to spice up the game with these voting options)
- No for both (you don't like this entire suggestion)

If you will vote for voting options, and you would only want to see one voting option from the ones above, please explain it (why that one, why you don't like the other one).
(You can certainly complain about understandability and grammar problems, but I was really in a hurry to have lunch, sorry for that one :) )

AnolTongi

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 18, 2020
Turkey
Actually, I like this suggestion, and I would like to see this in the game! Maybe there can be a movement speed vote too?(I'm not sure, just a mini-suggestion)

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
i love the ideas! but i got to admit im afraid anonymous voting will cause a lot of trolling and stuff without being able to tell who keeps voting themself for example :c or the ones who keep random voting, which are also really annoying and sometimes get voted out first because of it. still voting for both cuz despite the trolling (which will keep happening either way), its still a fun option!

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
Yes! Any options to vote on in Among Slimes would be great.
any option you say...? imagine voting for dinner

player 1: "what kind of pizza does everyone want?"
player 2: "four fromage"
player 3: "bbq chicken"
player 4: "hawaii"
everyone: "aight, vote player 4, he's the imposter"
disclaimer, im not against pineapple on pizza, its quite good

• Haha
Reactions: Exarpo

Exarpo

Jun 29, 2019
any option you say...? imagine voting for dinner

player 1: "what kind of pizza does everyone want?"
player 2: "four fromage"
player 3: "bbq chicken"
player 4: "hawaii"
everyone: "aight, vote player 4, he's the imposter"
disclaimer, im not against pineapple on pizza, its quite good
Would be kinda cool tho ngl ☺️

Reactions: InkAsriel
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Not one to normally complain about this type of stuff here but the amount of people using auto-clickers on the new bedwars game is vile. Even a few on the leaderboards which is just something else.
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom