Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

My__username

Novice Member
Apr 18, 2017
Can we please make it so if a light is already turned on, you can't turn it off? Its so annoying to have to deal with trolls that constantly turn off the lights. And as an repercussion, make it so every time light sabotage is called, every single light is turned off.

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
This isn't because of trolling, but rather the lag between the time someone does something and it registers on someone else's screen, so there`s not much cube can do about this

Reactions: Maaarijn

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
This isn't because of trolling, but rather the lag between the time someone does something and it registers on someone else's screen, so there`s not much cube can do about this
This actually does often happen because of players deliberately wanting to troll. And as far as I am aware, it is even a punishable offense to continuously turn off the light switches if you’re not an imposter.
Though, I still have mixed feelings about this suggestion since imposters are allowed to sabotage others by switching off the lights. So if this suggestion would get implemented, we’re also taking away a legitimate tactic from the imposters...

Reactions: Maaarijn

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
This actually does often happen because of players deliberately wanting to troll. And as far as I am aware, it is even a punishable offense to continuously turn off the light switches if you’re not an imposter.
Though, I still have mixed feelings about this suggestion since imposters are allowed to sabotage others by switching off the lights. So if this suggestion would get implemented, we’re also taking away a legitimate tactic from the imposters...
Exactly this, it can be used as a tactic by the imposters. If someone is deliberately turning the light switches off while they are not an imposter you can record it and report them at https://reports.cubecraft.net/report

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Who Invented Jumpbridging/Mj Bridging?

I need help uncovering the history of Bedrocks Most popular Method
If you know any old time players that might know something contact me on my discord
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
My discord is : aviussabes​

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Res734's profile.
Happy Birthday have an awesome day today! ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on BladeBreakerMC's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Res734's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on BladeBreakerMC's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Top Bottom