Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
This is a repost with my old suggestion here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/small-suggestions-about-among-slimes.280762/ This is to be in line with the new suggestions system. I have changed a few things and removed the second suggestion.

My suggestion is the length of the discussion time. The discussion time is currently 20 seconds and this is in my opinion way too short. If somebody finds a body and they are accusing someone you want of course bring some arguments. For example, Yellow found the body from Pink and they saw Orange run away. Yellow reports the body and starts with: It's orange, he ran away from the body. After this, you have around 15 seconds left to bring your arguments because most people on Among Slimes believe something really fast, once the voting time starts they are immediately voting on Orange because they got accused. Maybe Orange didn't see the kill or didn't see the body but he hasn't enough time to give his arguments let alone start a discussion as they will vote you out once the voting time starts and it's useless to give any arguments once almost everybody has already voted.

So my first suggestion is: Increase the discussion time so you have enough time to give arguments and start a good discussion before people are gonna vote.

iTBD

Forum Expert
Apr 26, 2020
Bulgaria
I don't think this is necessary. As you have said, most people just vote for the first one who was accused of killing, and you can't change that no matter how long the discussion is. Besides, as there could be up to 16 emergency meetings in a game, the total time it takes to finish a game will drastically increase.

Dutchyyy

Forum Expert
Feb 11, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
I think it's fine the way it is now. 20 seconds is enough in most cases. +10 seconds wouldn't change other people's opinions, and the extra seconds will be annoying when you're sure that (for example) blue is an imposter because you saw them killing someone/using a vent.

99th_DutchNubnub

Feb 8, 2020
nubbieland
I don't think this is necessary. As you have said, most people just vote for the first one who was accused of killing, and you can't change that no matter how long the discussion is. Besides, as there could be up to 16 emergency meetings in a game, the total time it takes to finish a game will drastically increase.
ILike you said it's going to take a long time for the game to end. Among Slimes is not a game that is about speed but about fun. And think smartly about things. So I think it only makes it more fun if you have time to argue.

Nubnub

99th_DutchNubnub

Feb 8, 2020
nubbieland
I think it's fine the way it is now. 20 seconds is enough in most cases. +10 seconds wouldn't change other people's opinions, and the extra seconds will be annoying when you're sure that (for example) blue is an imposter because you saw them killing someone/using a vent.
If everyone knows for sure, they'll vote the person out and the meeting will end, So I think an extra 10 to 20 seconds makes it more fun

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
extra time would help a lot honestly, most games end up the same; imposters get a free win because people dont know how to play. i can say "its cyan" and boom, cyan is out without anyone thinking about it. you literally dont even need arguments to get someone kicked out most of the time, simply because you dont get the chance to say something

Reactions: Goefy
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
Top Bottom