Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this be added?

• Total voters

Grove

Nov 4, 2020
Sinnoh
Hey guys! This was something I noticed recently after encountering it in a game that has to do with trolling. Here is a rough scenario:

A body gets reported
[Blue] "It's white"
[Purple] "Why is it white?"
[Blue] "Trust me, it's white"
White gets voted out, and is not an imposter
[Me] "Why did you think it was them?"
[Blue] "I just didn't like the guy tbh"

According to the current among slimes rules, the only trolling rules directly related to voting people are "Players claiming to be the imposter, while being a crewmate, to get voted out and leave the game unpenalized. Players asking to get killed is considered trolling too," as well as "Accusing a partner, staff member or any other person with a rank just because they have a rank". The scenario explained above should be considered trolling, but this isn't explicitly stated anywhere. My suggestion is to make a slight edit to the accusatory rule, and include that accusing and getting someone voted off for any nonsense reason is against the rules, and that punishments relating to it would go along with the trolling punishment track. The phrasing of the rule right now is more directed towards anyone with ranks, but is a bit unclear on other reasons why someone would get voted off for virtually no reason aside from having a rank or status. While this is a common sense type thing, it's still technically a gray area and I think it would be beneficial if there was some more clarity on this, even if it sounds redundant.

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
I feel like this kinda already is the case.

Personally I always pick pink, as I like the colour. More people like pink, so it happens quite often that people are upset for me picking pink. I've had a few times that people accuse me for nothing because I picked pink. If there is explicit evidence (they saying they voted me because I was pink) this is punishable and I've had several successful reports for this.

Have you tried reporting for this? With enough evidence I think this will already be punished for! They are at the end kicking you out the game for no good reason, which should absolutely be considered as trolling!

Reactions: Grove

Grove

Nov 4, 2020
Sinnoh
I feel like this kinda already is the case.

Personally I always pick pink, as I like the colour. More people like pink, so it happens quite often that people are upset for me picking pink. I've had a few times that people accuse me for nothing because I picked pink. If there is explicit evidence (they saying they voted me because I was pink) this is punishable and I've had several successful reports for this.

Have you tried reporting for this? With enough evidence I think this will already be punished for! They are at the end kicking you out the game for no good reason, which should absolutely be considered as trolling!
The only clip I had of something like it happening unfortunately got corrupted, so I wasn't able to report it at the time. Thanks for clarifying that though!
I think this case counts as trolling, however I am not entirely sure about it.
I agree- as far as I've seen it's just common sense + assumption that it's against the rules. Based off of @Maaarijn's explanation, it's probably the case, just not strictly stated anywhere which is why I wanted to bring it up :3

Reactions: Maaarijn

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
"Accusing a partner, staff member or any other person with a rank just because they have a rank".
i never understood why they say it like this, when they mean any nonsense in general. accusing because for having a rank never been a good reason and never will be. its a small change, but it would make more sense in the end, so i dont see why not :)

Reactions: Grove
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom