Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

I really want to be added an Among Slimes leaderboard. Do you want?

• Yes

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • No

Votes: 11 57.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Icouzz

Aug 26, 2019
Bulgaria
Hi, i just wanted to say that i really want an Among Slimes leaderboard. I don't think it will ruin the fun or something, for me it will be cooler with a leaderboard. I wanted to ask everyone for your opinion, and if you think that leaderboard is going to ruin the fun of the game. Have a nice day!

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
I agree with @Ge1ster since the game is different from other games. It's good as it's now.
Please, don't ruin it.

Anneum

Dedicated Member
Jan 4, 2020
The Avatar Universe
Pronouns
She/Her
I disagree, Among Slimes is currently one of the only non-competitive games on CubeCraft and I wouldn't want that to change. I think that if you implement a leaderboard the game may become more competitive. At the moment the game is mainly played for fun and not for getting as many wins as you can and that's great imo.

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
I also disagree with your suggestion. I have played Among Slimes for some times, and I have to share with you that this game is not as competitive as Skywars or other games. As they said, a leaderboard would bring competitiveness, and that's not a thing that Among Slimes should have.

Icouzz

Aug 26, 2019
Bulgaria
I disagree, Among Slimes is currently one of the only non-competitive games on CubeCraft and I wouldn't want that to change. I think that if you implement a leaderboard the game may become more competitive. At the moment the game is mainly played for fun and not for getting as many wins as you can and that's great imo.
I've read all of your replies, you have a point, the game is for fun. I will respect everyone's opinion.

Reactions: Anneum
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
Not one to normally complain about this type of stuff here but the amount of people using auto-clickers on the new bedwars game is vile. Even a few on the leaderboards which is just something else.
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
Top Bottom