Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jan 30, 2014
Well I just like dots. It makes me look suspicious. I like being that.

wriggo12345

Dec 22, 2013
Pros for an Intel processor:

- Intel has faster architecture and will soon have greater instructions. AMD cannot compete with intel on speed and they are far behind in 45nm process.

-Intel has greater manufacturing capacity than AMD.They will soon have 4 new 45nm fabs with latest processes for developing state of the art technology.

-Intel processors can overclock extremely well compared to AMD. Some have stated that as much as 30%+ more performance gains in some benchmarks over AMD top end.

-Intel offers a quad solution for under 300USD. AMD has no competitor to this market. Intel will soon have a speed and instruction advantage over AMD. AMD Barcelona which is supposedly the competition will not have high clocks initially unlike penryn.

-Intel has more efficient quad processors than AMD. AMD top dual core consume more power than some of Intels quad-core offerings. AMD 2x2 solution is extremely inefficient.
(Only some)
Penryn? Barcelona? Quad core for under $300? It's obvious you copied that from somewhere. Penryn is like 7 years old! And 45nm fabs where state-of-the-art 8 years ago!

wriggo12345

Dec 22, 2013
It's really funny how you copy something from somewhere then act like you know everything and guess what? It's clear that you don't. Everything you just said about AMD/Intel is about 7 years old.

Kule

Oct 21, 2013
Failsworth, Manchester, England
It's really funny how you copy something from somewhere then act like you know everything and guess what? It's clear that you don't. Everything you just said about AMD/Intel is about 7 years old.

No need to act like that. Nobody actually cares if he doesn't know it or not. It's off topic. Divvy just wants to know. Jeez.

wriggo12345

Dec 22, 2013
Sorry to sound rude but this is under hardware, not intelligence, he only wants to find our opinions, this isn't a test on our IQ, @Divvy1 wants to see our opinions
We wants opinions on old hardware? And stuff he probably doesn't even know about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Uhh I might be the cause of this but, it spells W so 🤔
Thanks @AnolTongi for the image
1714853932931.png
SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Top Bottom