D

Deleted member 204478

upload_2016-12-28_1-25-27.png

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
Very nice picture, and well done on the Photoshop @FalseHonesty . My main question is how did you even get up there to take it? You better not be using that hack which lets you fly out of your body (can't remember the name) :-P I jk, I know your not that much of a pleb to use hacks for a picture, but seriously how did you get that high up?

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Very nice picture, and well done on the Photoshop @FalseHonesty . My main question is how did you even get up there to take it? You better not be using that hack which lets you fly out of your body (can't remember the name) :p I jk, I know your not that much of a pleb to use hacks for a picture, but seriously how did you get that high up?
It isn't that hard to get up there though xd

D

Deleted member 204478

Very nice picture, and well done on the Photoshop @FalseHonesty . My main question is how did you even get up there to take it? You better not be using that hack which lets you fly out of your body (can't remember the name) :p I jk, I know your not that much of a pleb to use hacks for a picture, but seriously how did you get that high up?
Its not that hard :P Me And @LittleGhost_ went up to this tree by climbing up the sand on the edges. I dont hack btw :) Im 100% legit xD

Reactions: Grimmay
Top Bottom