Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

The_Pinkcraft_mc

Novice Member
Oct 16, 2017
Belgium
Hi everyone
What about a hologram in the lobby where you can see your current place in the skywars wins ranking

It will motivate players to get a higher ranking

Thats it
Thanks for reading

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
This seems like a really nice idea in my opinion! I’ve always been curious about what’s my position in the leaderboard. Although 1011 is not somewhat near the number 5, I could still be number 109 in the ranking, who knows.

The only downside I could think of is the fact that many people might have the same amount of wins, so the only way I can think of to make it less confusing is by putting all the players with the same amount of wins in alphabetical order.

Really curious to see something like this in the future.

The_Pinkcraft_mc

Novice Member
Oct 16, 2017
Belgium
This seems like a really nice idea in my opinion! I’ve always been curious about what’s my position in the leaderboard. Although 1011 is not somewhat near the number 5, I could still be number 109 in the ranking, who knows.

The only downside I could think of is the fact that many people might have the same amount of wins, so the only way I can think of to make it less confusing is by putting all the players with the same amount of wins in alphabetical order.

I love to see you like me idea !

The Real Xevoro

Aug 19, 2015
US East Coast
This is a great idea! I would not like it only to be added to skywars however. It would be very beneficial if the CCG team added this to all games! +1

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him

Or who it got first, how is it done when two players have the same amount of wins in the leaderboard?

D

Deleted member 352903

And it could be a ranking of the person with more wins in this week, or something like this

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

bye bye jujutsu kaisen hello one punch man
Eli
Alright, I have all the data for the forum statistics and curiosities thread, it took me multiple days to get it! The current program I'm using has a processing time of almost 23 hours! Had to use two computers to cut it down to 11.5 hours haha

1714578753386.png
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I go meow
Its was a long time didn't post here
But i reach to day a special nember of
1000048598.png
msg in the forums 888
Top Bottom