• No

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
I don't think this should be added. but still thanks for helping make CubeCraft a better server

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
I am totally for this. It would be great to actually gain something from killing other players. And this would also make eggwars PvP way more fun, as @PogoScot said, since it discourages the annoying use of punch bows.
Actually not really bows are so cheap they can get one easily and dont suggest raising the prices of bows as thats been denied

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
Please no. You need to make better decisions yourself. If this happens, it your fault. Why does there need to be a change when things don't go your way? It's life. Plus, just get a punch bow. It's pretty darn cheap and also the ONLY way to basically kill people.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Do you know that moment when you chase down a player from his island through mid then you 1v1 on a 1 wide bridge finally killing him on a nearby island. That moment is a waste of time in some cases, now let me explain you spent the past 5 minuets chasing down a full iron protection 5 guy when you could have broken an egg, got an extra set or even started on a diamond set.

What if........... there was an ability that you could unlock for coins that you get a 25% chance to get a piece of gear they player was wearing before he/she died. so in the example above I could have gotten an iron chestplate,
I don't know about this... I don't like the concept of getting items when you kill a player. This is also what led Money Walls to be so unbalanced I believe.
But the player running is just using a strategy and it's not a waste of time considering you got to your goal.

What if............ you could unlock an ability that would allow you to get 20% of the materials (only iron ingots, gold ingots and diamonds) from the player that you killed.
That's just how the game goes. No need to hate on it if you tried to control mid.

Texter495

Nov 24, 2016
I personally am not keen on the idea for the fact that, what's the point if its a 25% chance just to get lets say a wooden sword. Plus you said there is no point in killing and its a waste of time, but in fact its not. 1 you get points per kill and 2 you are setting them back to nothing in the game :)

Texter495

Nov 24, 2016
I personally am not keen on the idea for the fact that, what's the point if its a 25% chance just to get lets say a wooden sword. Plus you said there is no point in killing and its a waste of time, but in fact its not. 1 you get points per kill and 2 you are setting them back to nothing in the game :)

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Not for this, too op.
Reason- A leather guy that kills an iron guy lets say, the leather guy get 2 diamonds and an iron chest plate.
Not very fair to other players who havent got an iron chestplate for killing someone.

Its like "oh you killed someone, you get 10 diamonds"
Just no

Netflix_Addicted

Forum Expert
Nov 29, 2015
Quarantined at home
I like it but Eggwars is more about fighting and farm stuff so you can get stronger if you're getting stuff of killing people you just have to buy a sword and if you're good at PvP you don't need anything else.

IcyPenguinn

Oct 1, 2016
Do you know that moment when you chase down a player from his island through mid then you 1v1 on a 1 wide bridge finally killing him on a nearby island. That moment is a waste of time in some cases, now let me explain you spent the past 5 minuets chasing down a full iron protection 5 guy when you could have broken an egg, got an extra set or even started on a diamond set.

What if........... there was an ability that you could unlock for coins that you get a 25% chance to get a piece of gear they player was wearing before he/she died. so in the example above I could have gotten an iron chestplate,

And... when you run to mid to start your teams diamond generator and you get a few kills on the way only to be disappointed that it too was a waste of time because now every team has a working diamond generator but yours.

What if............ you could unlock an ability that would allow you to get 20% of the materials (only iron ingots, gold ingots and diamonds) from the player that you killed.

These are some suggestions I have had while in a game let me know what you think!

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
New suggestion coming shortly …
I just realized how friendly and non toxic the CubeCraft community is (unlike other communities)! I never felt this recognized in my life. Never had this many wishes! Thank you all again for the wishes!❤️
Never felt the feeling of recognition 😭
Top Bottom