• Yes

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yoshi_55x

Oct 19, 2016
Do you know that moment when you chase down a player from his island through mid then you 1v1 on a 1 wide bridge finally killing him on a nearby island. That moment is a waste of time in some cases, now let me explain you spent the past 5 minuets chasing down a full iron protection 5 guy when you could have broken an egg, got an extra set or even started on a diamond set.

What if........... there was an ability that you could unlock for coins that you get a 25% chance to get a piece of gear they player was wearing before he/she died. so in the example above I could have gotten an iron chestplate,

And... when you run to mid to start your teams diamond generator and you get a few kills on the way only to be disappointed that it too was a waste of time because now every team has a working diamond generator but yours.

What if............ you could unlock an ability that would allow you to get 20% of the materials (only iron ingots, gold ingots and diamonds) from the player that you killed.

These are some suggestions I have had while in a game let me know what you think!

Reactions: SpyroPyro49

Yoshi_55x

Oct 19, 2016
Also have a look at the post called "Egg wars without an egg" its not my post but I also had another amazing suggestion on there!

PogoScot

Aug 9, 2016
I personally really want to add this. This is something that happens a lot, and then a lot of people will not use bows to punch people off to get the gear. +infinity from me.

Reactions: Yoshi_55x

Yoshi_55x

Oct 19, 2016
I personally really want to add this. This is something that happens a lot, and then a lot of people will not use bows to punch people off to get the gear. +infinity from me.
yea if you use bows you take a risk.

amgjmg

Sep 2, 2016
NoobLand
I am totally for this. It would be great to actually gain something from killing other players. And this would also make eggwars PvP way more fun, as @PogoScot said, since it discourages the annoying use of punch bows.

Yoshi_55x

Oct 19, 2016
I am totally for this. It would be great to actually gain something from killing other players. And this would also make eggwars PvP way more fun, as @PogoScot said, since it discourages the annoying use of punch bows.
I love punch bows I use them myself in most fights but I see what u mean and it means when you have 1 diamond between 5 of you you don't all have to camp you can pvp for loot.

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
This is a -1 for me in hardcore and normal. In those gamemodes, island rushers who are good at PvP (like me) will just absolutely dominate. Think about it, the people who gear up at home typically don't have the PvP skills of rushers and would die a certain death. OP, I'll stay neutral because I don't play it.

Yoshi_55x

Oct 19, 2016
This is a -1 for me in hardcore and normal. In those gamemodes, island rushers who are good at PvP (like me) will just absolutely dominate. Think about it, the people who gear up at home typically don't have the PvP skills of rushers and would die a certain death. OP, I'll stay neutral because I don't play it.
That's a serotype I play with an amazing pvper who loves to sit on the egg protecting it. And yes I do agree it should be in OP mode if added and if successful then maybe normal.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
201602_1006_fcfha.

There are things called a bow ;)

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Necroposting (from necro, dead) means reviving an old thread, that's against the rules but not necroposting.

If this has to be in I'd prefer it being like Money Walls, where all the items are dropped on death, making the kill way more satisfying and less money is lost. For example when there's an afk guy with 64 diamonds and you kill him, all the money is lost.

Reactions: CommunistCactus
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Tripleee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday eef
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday, Eli! I hope that today will be filled with joy and happiness only!!
Enjoy your day 🐉 :heart:
Reesle wrote on RatedManMp46's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Top Bottom