Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

giesko

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2017
netherlands
no. you should play 1.8 than ur good.
and you should probebly do your start faster. faster pick stuff out of chest and dont pick up all the trash. insta inv sort with hotkeys out of chest.

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
Skywars is a very nice game! :)
But idk how you can be better skywars is game with luck, if you have good gear it would be very awsome to win but if you have bad gear yes the game can be very difficult! :rolleyes:
But I like the video mate, maybe you can post your next video in a thread by “Media”. ;)

Reactions: ThaDoggo

Sophiefan001

Oct 23, 2017
You do really well! you killed a lot of people ;D
Some tips though:
1. A resource pack that lowers the fire so it doesn't block your view as much
2. Only use the bow when you are sure it will kill your enemy or if you need to distract your enemy
3. This might look ugly but try pressing F3+B it works really good and helps you aim better both with projectiles and melee.
4. Try holding blocks in your offhand since right now I haven't seen you use your offhand so you have to switch between items less often.
5. Eating high saturation food is better, in the video you ate apples while you had fish and beef in your inventory. High saturation foods make you heal a lot faster and make you able to move a lot more without having to stop to eat.

Those are just my tips, although you are already doing pretty good :)

why you post this on the forums
Why not he likes to share it?

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow 💛
SpringWarz wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Eli
Behold my birthday meal

aa0fb30e-20ed-416e-b452-e4d70ce86ec2.jpeg
Thjis wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Bday!
Basketman wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Thanks for the follow! ❤️
Top Bottom