Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
So we can all agree the labymod hp indicator is useful, and we can agree that it is frustrating and also fair that staff cant accept reports with labymod.

I'm here to suggest an alternate - BetterHUDMod

what it does -
armor hud
coords
when looking at a player, it shows their hp, defense, and what their holding.
and more...
Heres what I like about it - if a whatever some1 is holding is enchanted, it tells you what enchants it has. So in op eggwars, you know if a diamond sword is sharp 2 or sharp 5. You know if a bow i power or punch.
keep in mind that it only shows this info if your looking at the layer

Ik this mod isnt on the list of allowed mods, however a few months ago, i asked siftenly about it, and I was told its fine

This mod does require forge

Forge - http://files.minecraftforge.net/
BetterHUDMod - https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/better-hud

I hope people find this mod as useful as i do :)

Reactions: LlTE

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I used to use this mod but I find 5zig in combination with other mods better. 5zig has an inbuild autotext, text macros, text replacement, armour indicator, custom display options, ... and since you can just put it in forge you can use it together with keystrokes, item physics and neat if you want an damage indicator.
Especially the auto text in handy, if I win a game, I say gg and leave within 40 ticks. When losing I have auto gg. (Except in duels since the xp you get when losing is different) but overall 5zig fits me better, maybe give it a try :)

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
I used to use this mod but I find 5zig in combination with other mods better. 5zig has an inbuild autotext, text macros, text replacement, armour indicator, custom display options, ... and since you can just put it in forge you can use it together with keystrokes, item physics and neat if you want an damage indicator.
Especially the auto text in handy, if I win a game, I say gg and leave within 40 ticks. When losing I have auto gg. (Except in duels since the xp you get when losing is different) but overall 5zig fits me better, maybe give it a try :)
Ok, a few questions
what are autotext and text macros?
does 5zig hav a damage indicator?
Thanks for replying tho!

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Ok, a few questions
what are autotext and text macros?
does 5zig hav a damage indicator?
Thanks for replying tho!
Auto text is when something is said in chat the mod will say something automatically. Like, if it says Congratulations, you won! 5zig will say gg for you. Text macros are buttons on your keyboard/mouse you press and it will type something in chat automatically. Like when I press my next key the command /hub %force% gets issued.
5zig does not have al inbuilt damage indicator but you can use neat with it ( since it runs with forge => you can place 5zig in your mods folder.)

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Auto text is when something is said in chat the mod will say something automatically. Like, if it says Congratulations, you won! 5zig will say gg for you. Text macros are buttons on your keyboard/mouse you press and it will type something in chat automatically. Like when I press my next key the command /hub %force% gets issued.
5zig does not have al inbuilt damage indicator but you can use neat with it ( since it runs with forge => you can place 5zig in your mods folder.)
ah ok ty!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

iTz1Hamood wrote on Thjis's profile.
Pro mod, ty for accepting report! :D
mcnadji wrote on BlueFresa's profile.
Hey I saw a post of yours that you had all the tower defense maps from Cubecraft. Is there any chance you would mind letting me download them? It's really nostalgic for me. Thanks!
Final day of daily questions! What is your favourite day of the week?
iTz1Hamood wrote on Kloska's profile.
🤍
Daily fact #18-
On average, men get bored of a shopping trip after 26 minutes.
Top Bottom