Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Aosm

Apr 16, 2019
No, i bought plus rank to do /report and is so op. I don't like your idea.

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
Meh, 10-20 minutes is a bit too. I record, upload and report people in under 5 minutes and most of the hacker reports are accepted.

The suggestion itself would work. Afaik the conversations are only for false bans, and w this system staff members can ‘block’ people from doing the conversation, and loony can save time and do other stuff. Gonna tag him really quick as this is p much bout him. @LoonyRules
Actually, this is about how the website deals with reports not the anti-cheat.

I agree with this suggestion:
As a mod I remember suggesting players have a "file" that these reports can be added to so when a player is looked up, mods can also see all the reports (in detail) of that player along with the dates.

Sentinel bans for 1 week on first ban.
I find it unfair that if you report that player during that one week, the report gets denied and he is free after a week.
However if you report the player and he has no precedent, he is banned for one month.

What I would like to see is if a player reports a player banned by sentinel, that ban is extended to 30days if the upload date matches that of the period before they got banned by sentinel. As well as it being added to their appeal page.

This would definitely solve the problem, then your report would not count from the time it is seen by a mod but from the time you uploaded the video.

This also means that mods only have to focus on if a report is valid or not, whether the player is already banned shouldn't deem an invalid report.

WhoLetTheJakeOut

Oct 15, 2016
What I would like to see is if a player reports a player banned by sentinel, that ban is extended to 30days if the upload date matches that of the period before they got banned by sentinel. As well as it being added to their appeal page.

This would definitely solve the problem, then your report would not count from the time it is seen by a mod but from the time you uploaded the video.

This also means that mods only have to focus on if a report is valid or not, whether the player is already banned shouldn't deem an invalid report.

The same applies to me. They should change it since otherwise, the rulebreaker will get away with it (1 week ban).

Er3bos

Dec 4, 2015
I have somewhat suggested this before in an older thread about not allowing reports in discord, But i wanted to bring it up again since nothing came from that thread and some people thought it was a good idea.

So don't you just hate it when you spend 10 to 20 minutes recording a hacker, Editing the video of the hacker, Uploading the video to YouTube, Making the report on the website then have it be denied because the report was not viewed in a timely manner and the user gets banned by sentinel. (usually a couple hours or even days after you make your report)

Well my suggestion is instead of denying the report. You guys accept the report and add the video evidence to the appeal page. Alot of people who get banned by sentinel deny hacking saying (I lagging i no hack!) Or (I Skill No CHeat NoOb BaD StAFF)

It would not only help prove that the user is cheating. But it would also make the person who reported the user not feel like he completely wasted his time doing so. I stopped making hacker reports because of 99% of the time they get denied because the user was already banned by sentinel. It always feels like a spit in the face when you put time and effort into something just to have it be denied. So i think this would be a good fix to that. Also i know there is a very low chance of this being added in because how low staffed CubeCraft is and Having to Prioritize other things. But i feel like this would make the community fairly happy.

If anyone else has any ideas about this feel free to comment below!

New
You know that a good idea we cant play while there is hackers flying and cheating

Anthoken

May 21, 2016
New
You know that a good idea we cant play while there is hackers flying and cheating

:deleted comment: because i thought this was a different post lol If staff could delete this comment would be nice lol dont understand why we cant delete our own comments

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

BurgerCat13 wrote on Mr Jii Gamer's profile.
Happy birthday 🧡🧡
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Mr Jii Gamer's profile.
Happy birthday!!
UncleSpect wrote on Mr Jii Gamer's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
JustNathie wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
💜
JustNathie wrote on caraMel's profile.
💜
Top Bottom