Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xHappyMood

Forum Expert
Apr 10, 2020
The Land Of Pigs
Note: I’ll make this thread about Java as I’m not too familiar with how many f slots you get on Bedrock and the marketplace and stuff but it might be possible for both.

You have probably heard people complain about not having enough friend slots. A lot of people have this problem, also obsidian plus users who have the most possible f slots (except staff and stuff ofc). This is obviously a problem as it’s not fun to have to remove people in order to add others.

I think you should be able to buy a certain amount of extra f slots in the store. This would only give you friend slots. No new ranks or other perks just f slots. People with every rank would be able to buy it if they need more slots. I don’t know about the price and stuff someone else’ll have to decide on that xD

LightsOn_

Sep 6, 2020
I just think you can buy friend slots if you are obsidian rank, When you are obsidian rank the only way to buy more f slots is by buying plus rank. But if you have obsidian plus and youre f slots are full you cant get new friends.
So my opinion is no sorry

D

Deleted member 511644

I just think you can buy friend slots if you are obsidian rank, When you are obsidian rank the only way to buy more f slots is by buying plus rank. But if you have obsidian plus and youre f slots are full you cant get new friends.
So my opinion is no sorry
You can't, as an obsidian ranker you'll get this screen on the store
Screenshot_20210512-151057_Samsung Internet.jpg

Kazwa

Sr. Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 23, 2020
Sweden ♡
Pronouns
He/Him
I think that there should be some way to get more friend slots (like the suggestions with Obsidian users getting more) however I don't think that buying new friends slots is the right way.

thwxy

Aug 10, 2017
The Past
Nah, i dont think this is a good idea. I mean they are already working on giving obsidian rank more friend slots. I think u can better buy Obsidian Rank instead!

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
I don't think this is a good idea, because if you want to have more friend space you can either buy a higher rank or buy the plus rank.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom