Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Am4er

Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2018
VA, USA
Pronouns
He/Him
Please allow us to leave games with party members still playing, its really annoying and it serves no purpose. It should be how it used to be with warning message in chat.
Hello, This is already available if you use /leave %force% command.

Reactions: Otherworld
D

Deleted member 489420

Hello, This is already available if you use /leave %force% command.
On eggwars u get this:

/leave %force% command indeed works but its not know in the community so maybe let ppl know in that reply about this feature?
either way i think its dumb that it exists diffrently on eggwars and skywars and i think old skywars warning message was good

Attachments

• 2022-06-10_01.26.12.png
    2022-06-10_01.26.12.png
    463.7 KB · Views: 70

Siza

Nov 11, 2018
It works for me, make sure you spelled it correctly.
The example that you showed here was in the waiting lobby tho, not during a game whilst being in a party. The command could still work, as I've never heard of or used the command, without me knowing. Though I have the feeling this could be a bug as you were able to leave the game in this situation before.
@pamparampam perhabs you could create a bug report? In that way you will hear from the staff team whether it is a bug or not, and it might get fixed if it is.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
Not one to normally complain about this type of stuff here but the amount of people using auto-clickers on the new bedwars game is vile. Even a few on the leaderboards which is just something else.
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
Top Bottom