Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

_PedroPF_

Jan 27, 2016
Portugal
twitch.tv
Yea, but you can't comment on private videos, so all of my videos would not have comments on them. Also, most of my files are more than 100mb big, so I have to put them on youtube.
But wait, you have a channel, where you post entertaining videos, with a few that are for report and not entertainment, or just a channel where you post the videos to report?

_PedroPF_

Jan 27, 2016
Portugal
twitch.tv
When doing reports it is currently required that I take my .mov or .mp4 file and upload it to youtube, at least for me uploading a video takes a very long time (20+ mins) and in this time a cheater has had the opportunity to go and ruin the game for other people I suggest that .mov and .mp4 files be suitable for evidence so that we get quicker punishments and cheaters are not given the opportunity to play 5+ games while someone is uploading a video to youtube.
Well, people could argue for both sides of this sugestion but I think that they could make that happen and that indeed, it would make reporting so much easier for many! We just gotta wait and see if they are able to implement that!

Reactions: ItzEnd3r

Hazard

Forum Extraordinaire
May 5, 2020
Liverpool, Merseyside
Yea, but you can't comment on private videos, so all of my videos would not have comments on them. Also, most of my files are more than 100mb big, so I have to put them on youtube.
Comments shouldn't be an issue. If it is a report, it is best to keep them as unlisted because of data protection reasons. If the hacker saw the video on your channel and requested it to be removed, then you would have to comply regardless. Reporting players isn't supposed to be a way to get subscribers, it is meant to be a way to help the CubeCraft Games staff team.

From a moderation perspective, moderators are not going to be commenting on your video. If they have any issues, they will reply in your report.

Last edited:
Reactions: _PedroPF_

_PedroPF_

Jan 27, 2016
Portugal
twitch.tv
Comments shouldn't be an issue. If it is a report, it is best to keep them as unlisted because of data protection reasons. If the hacker saw the video on your channel and requested it to be removed, then you would have to comply regardless. Reporting players isn't supposed to be a way to get subscribers, it is meant to be a way to help the CubeCraft Games staff team.

From a moderation perspective, moderators are not going to be commenting on your video. If they have any issues, they will reply in your report.
Exactly, couldn’t say better so myself

RelatedNoobs

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 17, 2019
I kind of agree with this... but it’s not very necessary. YouTube works perfectly fine.

Im not sure if anyone has touched on this point yet BUT you need to think about file format issues. Let’s say you upload a .mov to the reports sight and the moderator is on a MacBook... they will not be able to open the file because it’s not supported on that platform. This may be a small but irritating issue.

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
I kind of agree with this... but it’s not very necessary. YouTube works perfectly fine.

Im not sure if anyone has touched on this point yet BUT you need to think about file format issues. Let’s say you upload a .mov to the reports sight and the moderator is on a MacBook... they will not be able to open the file because it’s not supported on that platform. This may be a small but irritating issue.
on a mac i can confirm that mov and mp4 can be opened on it using quick time player.

Drakie❤

Dedicated Member
Nov 4, 2019
over there
Pronouns
He/Him
@ItzEnd3r, you could actually just upload the video evidence to some other faster website or software, such as google drive, dropbox, even Imgur, providing the length of the video is not over 60 seconds. Because you are not allowed to use links from any website other than youtube, you could make a very short length video(1~2 seconds), in the video title or description, insert the link to the evidence. If your internet connection really has a not-so-good upload speed this would be a way faster solution.

You could also try to connect your PC or laptop to an Ethernet cable to your wifi router, this will result in less wifi signal loss and could make your upload speed faster.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on piggypiggyyoinkyoink's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎂 🐷
Reesle wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
BurgerCat13 wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
Happy birthday wischii
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
Happy bday 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
Happy birthday!:D
Top Bottom