Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Maimun

Mar 1, 2021
Sofia, Bulgaria
Hey there,
Seems like I forgot to introduce myself..
My favorite activities in Minecraft are parkour and building / creating things. I'm also pretty good at PvP.
Just as I like creating things in Minecraft, the same applies to my real life. I mainly do programming, video editing and graphic design but I have also tried 3D modelling with Blender. Generally, I like everything to do with computers.
Another interesting thing about me is that I have a huge collection of Rubik's cubes! Although that may not concern you, it is a big part of my life - my childhood.
I am 16 and even though I am from Bulgaria, my English is still good.
And yes, my favorite subject is Maths, deal with it. 😎
I hope that this is enough information about me for you to get to know me!
Have a great day!

Frontlane

the person below me is cute
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Jul 20, 2017
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Nice intro, Maimun! I see you’re not a new forum member, so I hope you keep enjoying your time here on the forums!
Do you keep track of your Rubik’s cube solving time? If yes, what’s your best time?

Maimun

Mar 1, 2021
Sofia, Bulgaria
Nice intro, Maimun! I see you’re not a new forum member, so I hope you keep enjoying your time here on the forums!
Do you keep track of your Rubik’s cube solving time? If yes, what’s your best time?
Hey, thanks for replying! Of course I keep track of my solving time!
My average is about 26 seconds and my Personal Best is 10.62 seconds.

• Love
Reactions: Frontlane

Maimun

Mar 1, 2021
Sofia, Bulgaria
Pffft! Got me beat. My best time is somewhere near 43 seconds. You'll have to teach me the strats! :despair:
I have no idea how to solve a Rubik's cube...
It was actually a funny story how I started cubing...
My dad had me grounded when I was 10 years old. He told me that if I solve a Rubik's cube he would give me back my PC. I solved it a couple days later and I actually liked it so kept solving it over and over. Now, I have a collection that costs 1000 dollars or more...

• Wow
Reactions: DevenLikesCats
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli
7 reports closed in a row because Sentinel got there first... :despair:

1713882959021.png
GiGaGekkies wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom