Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Pcddle

Novice Member
Nov 18, 2018
Noo York
www.youtube.com
Hello, I am here because something been bothering me. If you have a rank, you'd know certain features that come with your rank. For example, I have diamond rank so I have many cosmetics, hub features, voting access and etc. But, one vote I feel is unnecessarily in the wrong order is "Minerware". Minerware is a game where you can play 15 microgames, which includes a boss game. But, I feel it's time to change it and allow at least diamond rank to vote for difficulties in Minerware and here's why:

1. Popular games like Eggwars, Skywars, Lucky Islands and etc allows you to vote for features with better selections. Such as time, items, and the way you'd play your game. Meaning if other popular games that rank below emerald gets to vote for, Minerware should be as well.

2. All we really voting for is to change the difficulty from normal to hard. I don't see what is really worth emerald for. Like, it doesn't make sense to only pick Minerware.

3. Minerware is a very good game and I feel lower ranks should be able to vote, especially since I have Cubecraft Plus, my 2 votes are basically pointless.

Anyways, what do you think? Also, this isn't a petition as I am just suggesting a change to be made without the need of creating a vote or intent to gain people's attention by making a system to vote.

Pcddle

Novice Member
Nov 18, 2018
Noo York
www.youtube.com
If you do that, the value of the emerald rank decreases. I don't think that this is a good idea, if you want to vote for minerware you have to buy a emerald or obsidian rank.

But you realize Diamond have access to vote for almost all the game of the network, and they are games way popular than Minerware. Like skywars, I can vote for if I want throwables or not, OP items, time of day and etc. But, you telling me voting for one difficulty of Minerware will have any strong effect of the emerald rank when it has good perks already?

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
But you realize Diamond have access to vote for almost all the game of the network, and they are games way popular than Minerware. Like skywars, I can vote for if I want throwables or not, OP items, time of day and etc. But, you telling me voting for one difficulty of Minerware will have any strong effect of the emerald rank when it has good perks already?
Yes. The difference between Diamond rank and Emerald rank now is fly, friend slot, extra loot item but as only voting option Minerware (and extra slot in Skyblock). Giving Diamond rank the ability to vote on Minerware wil remove all difference in voting options between the ranks. Which would be a huge effect. A higher rank should have more voting options, right?

Kaasgaard

Novice Member
May 29, 2020
Nederland
If you do that, the value of the emerald rank decreases. I don't think that this is a good idea, if you want to vote for minerware you have to buy a emerald or obsidian rank.

As he said, the other ranks would be less interesting. They make it so every rank has something the others dont have!

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
I personally am a minerware player and i feel like this should be changed to diamond because only about 1/15 games i play are ever voted on because most higher ranked players dont play minerware.

Reactions: Pcddle

Pcddle

Novice Member
Nov 18, 2018
Noo York
www.youtube.com
As he said, the other ranks would be less interesting. They make it so every rank has something the others dont have!

I don’t see how one game decreases the value of the rank. You know how much perks emerald has that already makes it good, and you telling me that if minerware voting is Diamond and up will decrease the value of a rank that costs $50 more than the diamond rank?

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
As a diamond ranker I don’t think this should be changed. I think voting for Minerware is the reason why I want to upgrade to Emerald and I think for many others as well. If you can already vote for Minerware with Diamond less people will upgrade to Emerald.

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
I don’t see how one game decreases the value of the rank. You know how much perks emerald has that already makes it good, and you telling me that if minerware voting is Diamond and up will decrease the value of a rank that costs $50 more than the diamond rank?
As a emerald rank you get some extra's, but the only extra vote you get is to vote for minerware. If you take that away, you don't get anything to vote for as emerald rank, only the thing that you already can vote for as a diamond rank.

Pcddle

Novice Member
Nov 18, 2018
Noo York
www.youtube.com
As a emerald rank you get some extra's, but the only extra vote you get is to vote for minerware. If you take that away, you don't get anything to vote for as emerald rank, only the thing that you already can vote for as a diamond rank.

Well replace it with something or give it another feature. I don't really see how Minerware would effect your rank experience. Like the voting system for ranks aren't right. You even need obsidian rank to vote for Wing Rush, a game that you'd only see when they feature an event. A $150 rank.

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
Well replace it with something or give it another feature. I don't really see how Minerware would effect your rank experience. Like the voting system for ranks aren't right. You even need obsidian rank to vote for Wing Rush, a game that you'd only see when they feature an event. A $150 rank.
I know many people who upgraded to emerald just so they can vote for minerware. So there are players that buy a higher rank so they can vote for minerware, if cubecraft changes this they don't get the money from the players that are upgrading to emerald. And I do agree that they should give obsidian ranks some extra features, because the most people only buy it to support the server, almost nobody buys that rank for the features you get from it.

Pcddle

Novice Member
Nov 18, 2018
Noo York
www.youtube.com
I know many people who upgraded to emerald just so they can vote for minerware. So there are players that buy a higher rank so they can vote for minerware, if cubecraft changes this they don't get the money from the players that are upgrading to emerald. And I do agree that they should give obsidian ranks some extra features, because the most people only buy it to support the server, almost nobody buys that rank for the features you get from it.

Well, I don't see how it's worth the money. I wouldn't be surprised if it EggWars or SkyWars, but Minerware, I just feel it should be adjusted though.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Top Bottom