Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Mar 29, 2020
I hate 1.9 PvP. i have a friend that plays only 1.9+ PvP and i only play 1.8 PvP and i can't play any pvp games with her because i suck at 1.9+ pvp and she doesn't even know HOW to log into 1.8 Minecraft. So i wanted to only play either among slimes or tower defense with her and she said: "Anything but these." She wanted lucky islands but then that's when i died immediately because i realized that had pvp in it. She also said if i didnt log on to 1.9+ she'd friend remove me and pull a hissy fit.

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! As far as I know this isn’t possible! The reason why 1.8 & 1.9+ are split, is because they both have another way of pvp-ing, when you’re fighting someone in 1.8 you‘ve to use a whole other strategy to kill someone then in 1.9. I searched on internet and found this describtion about the differents between 1.8 and 1.9: ‘’So for 1.8, the combat revolves around you being able to aim and hotkey efficiently, while 1.9 is all about timing your hits and somewhat about aiming.’’ Because of those differents it’s not possible to combine both versions.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
1714062934709.png

fun new launcher lol
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Eli wrote on hamelech2007's profile.
Hello pumpkin
Top Bottom