Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Select all the suggestions You agree with.

• Total voters

Dorek1998

Novice Member
Dec 17, 2017
Sup.
So, below, I've given you all the assortment of improvements I could consider as viable:

#1 Improving Creepers: This thread explains everything: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/tower-defence-creepers-are-underpowered.219144/

#2 Making Pigmen less expensive but also less powerful: These buddies are a good sort of quick offense, but they're quite expensive to send and because of this, they lay in the shadow of almighty Wither skeletons who are a bit more expensive, but they have a lot more health and can be supported with Witches due to the same movement speed. There's two aspects that could be a subject to change - Lowering their price and decreasing their health, so they can be used for quick rushing but also not be too overpowered for these who are in a hurry. It'd give players a chance to quickly eliminate the opponents, especially when they're clueless. Better that than being worse than other mobs, right?

#3 Amplifying Witch's healing ability every level: Witches have a big potential to use then as the only TD's support. However, it's not that great to see that every time a witch levels up, the only thing that changes, is her HP. Sure, it's helpful against Infernos, because they don't die instantly from them and last quite long... but Hey, they're like medics, their job is to heal other troops and it's obvious that the quality of the healer depends on their efficiency. What I mean by that, is boosting the health Witches heal every time they level up. Their mechanics of healing work like this: Each 4 seconds, a witch releases a health burst, which heals 10 HP for around 1 second. My idea is to buff this effect every time a Witch levels up, in numbers:
Lv 1 - 10 HP/burst
Lv 2 - 12 HP/burst
Lv 3 - 15 HP/burst
Lv 4 - 18 HP/burst
Lv 5 - 20 HP/burst.

#4 Blazes: No, wait... they're already the TD Meta. NEXT!

#5 Enhancing Giants:
Now we're on the top... of what can potentially waste your money on. I mean... they're good, they're just not as powerful as their price is and as their description advertises. They're known as "the strongest troop". I agree and disagree. Reasons: The troop with most HP in the game? Yes. The troop hardest to be taken care of? No, that position goes to blazes. So how would I make them more viable, yet still not overpowered?
Number one: Make their passive regeneration amplify every upgrade. E.x. lv 1 giant would have 5 HP/sec and each upgrade would have the upgrade enhanced by 5 more HP/sec, ending on Giant level 5 having a whooping 25 HP/sec regeneration.
Number two: Make their minions a 5x version of the regular zombies. By that I mean them having 5 times more HP than their representant. Why? So it doesn't end like: "They call me a diamond zombie minion. I am an indestructible forc- *dies*". A diamond zombie would end up having around 800 HP per minion, which would be good enough for them to survive a bit before dying and actually doing their job which is retracting tower fire from their one and only giant who created them and needs their help.
Number three: Some people don't know, some do - Giant level 1 has Quake immunity. So something what would definitely power up the Giants would be adding Quake immunity on every level of the Giant, not just the weakest. Who, aside from new players, would use Giants on level 1 anyway?

#6 Silverfish, and exactly: Endermites. This one can be a bit complicated. Endermites are just like Silverfish, but with more health and one Very. VERY nasty weakness - Increased Mage tower vulnerability. Which, by they way, is a bit senseless, because most people use Mage towers to stop silverfish in the first place, so why would making Endermites even MORE vulnerable to mages a good option? Something Endermites need, is either complete immunity to mage towers, or at least big damage reduction taken from Mages. Because right now Endermites can take 5 damage from lv 1 mage every 3 seconds, 10 from lv 2, 15 from lv 2, and... Wait for it... 20 Damage Every SECOND from a mage lv 4. Not only that, this effect STACKS, which means that a few Lv 4 mages can eat Endermites for breakfast, lunch, dinner, supper and every other kind of meal. For Notch's sake, Give them like... 75% damage resistance from Mage towers, so they can be at least a bit more challenging to fight against.

#7 New: Letting players choose the lower level of the mob: It's only useful when a player buys spiders on level 4/5 or blazes on level 4/5 and wants to send level 1s again to keep the XP profit... But it's still worth mentioning and can be used. Not a priority though.

#8 Buffing Sorcerers path 2: This. Tower. Is. Everywhere. I don't know why, whenever I play this game, someone has to build this tower somewhere, whether it'd be in front, behind defences or somewhere on the middle of a big spot, while someone haven't figured out it's for bigger towers... But I deviate from the subject. The issue is... They're NOT good compared to other choices. Why? Two reasons:
#1 Summoning all 4 ally troops requires 12 seconds (cooldown is 4 seconds per troop), which means you have to wait 12 seconds for it's full DPS which is 15 damage/second. Compare that to Zeus Path 2, which deals same DPS, but does it instantly and ALSO attacks flying troops;
#2 Simple and obvious - Artilleries on path 1 are way cheaper than Sorcerers path 2 and do a LOT more with their explosives than a Sorcerer would do with his animals, ESPECIALLY against huge groups of ground monsters. You'd obviously want to attack hundreds of magma cubes with one big 20-damage explosion than 15 DPS tower which can only affect one magma at a time, right?
So how would I buff this thing to make it viable? One: Make them summon their troops instantly, Two: Because they can only harm ground mobs, doubling the damage would be a great payoff for focus fire (It'd act kinda like a Necromancer tower lv II at some point? Except being a bit more expensive, but able to put on a small spot?).

That's all I've got. When it comes to towers, I consider all of them as viable as they are. There has to be some uselessness in this game anyway. I'm talking to you, Turret path 1.

Last edited:
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂
Top Bottom