Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Underclothes

Jun 30, 2020
Nebraska, USA
Hello,

Basically, I was playing SkyWars (1.8). I logged off to dinner, but when I got back, my connection was blocked, again. This is the second time I got this. I was not cheating or using any disallowed modifications. I have 2 brothers (maybe they hacked and because of the same IP I got blocked too).

'By-the-way-facts':
I am level 45
I have Stone rank
I use BatMod Client

Reactions: LlTE

Entrustious6679

Mar 28, 2020
Playing CubeCraft Skywars
Basically, even if it is unfair, it is in place to avoid hackers and rule breakers bypassing. I’m really sorry this occurred unfairly, but it definitely helps rid the server of rule breakers.

As it is automatically calculated (by computers), it can last from a couple minutes to a couple months. You will unfortunately just have to wait it out.

Sorry and best of luck!

Reactions: AnolTongi

Underclothes

Jun 30, 2020
Nebraska, USA
Basically, even if it is unfair, it is in place to avoid hackers and rule breakers bypassing. I’m really sorry this occurred unfairly, but it definitely helps rid the server of rule breakers.

As it is automatically calculated (by computers), it can last from a couple minutes to a couple months. You will unfortunately just have to wait it out.

Sorry and best of luck!
Thanks, my first time was like 2 months. So I think I will be playing PvP Land again, just botfights

Reactions: Entrustious6679

Siftenly

Forum Expert
Nov 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Hey, Unfortunately, there's nothing we can do for you in this case. When your connection gets blocked with a code starting with C, this means that someone on the same IP as you was banned for cheating recently. If your code starts with a V, this means that you are most likely using a VPN. We do not allow VPN connections on our network. So, if someone gets banned for cheating on your IP, you and we are not able to unblock your connection since the block was applied correctly. If you think this block was applied incorrectly because nobody on your IP was banned for cheating recently, you should submit a bug report here: https://bugs.cubecraft.net

🔒 - Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
This page looks familiar, I don't know where I last saw it mmmm
GiGaGekkies wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Bedankt voor het volgen!
JokeKaedee wrote on Xi1m's profile.
wow basket 2.0
Top Bottom