• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

IWontHurtYou

Dedicated Member
Dec 8, 2019
www.youtube.com
Hello everyone!

Today I would like to suggest something not very big but I think it would be useful in team games.

You know when someone of your team is AFK and needs to be disconnected and this thing comes like a suprise to you and you don't know what to do because the other team is full diamond and etc.

So, this suggestion is about AFK message to your teammates. Let's say when you are afk, your teammates will know you will be disconnected with this message
IWontHurtYou will be disconnected in a few minutes due to inactivity!
With this message you will know before your teammate gets kicked and you will have a time to think of a new strategy :)

I will be happy to see your opinions!
- IWontHurtYou

Reactions: StonePlus

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
This could be very helpful!
Do you think it should come with the same amount of messages you get when you will be kicked? On 10-5-4-3-2-1s before or not at all?

Reactions: IWontHurtYou

StonePlus

Jan 3, 2017
Belgium
This could be very helpful!
Do you think it should come with the same amount of messages you get when you will be kicked? On 10-5-4-3-2-1s before or not at all?
That would be kind of spammy + it's just to kind of warn you, you don't really need to know the exact moment he is gonna get kicked...

ValentinoGV_

Oct 25, 2016
Cádiz, Andalucía
I feel like it could be something useful, as your teammates could get the info about you getting disconnected, but it would be something that developers would do in a moment that they aren't programming anything as it isn't a must need right now :)

StonePlus

Jan 3, 2017
Belgium
I feel like it could be something useful, as your teammates could get the info about you getting disconnected, but it would be something that developers would do in a moment that they aren't programming anything as it isn't a must need right now :)
Everyone keeps saying that developers don't have time to do these kinds of small things, and I actually kind of agree. But all those small details like that could make the experience much better!

IWontHurtYou

Dedicated Member
Dec 8, 2019
www.youtube.com
It is not something urgent, but it won't be bad if it gets added in a future network update

Reactions: StonePlus
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

yeoxuhang wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday Skate! 🎂
Mintypie231 wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎂
Kloska wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Grattis på födelsedagen! :)
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Thunder wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom