Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
In skyblock you have to get large quantities of items, which you could harvest by hand. But you can also make an AFK farm so you don't have to do a thing. But I was wondering, is it allowed to stay AFK on skyblock overnight? And is it even needed, as in does Cubecraft calculate how many cacti would have been broken in the time you were away and then put them in the hopper were they would have gone into if you were online? So, does Cubecraft compensate for time spend not online in AFK farms?

~Fesa

BFBaller

Mar 8, 2020
In skyblock you have to get large quantities of items, which you could harvest by hand. But you can also make an AFK farm so you don't have to do a thing. But I was wondering, is it allowed to stay AFK on skyblock overnight? And is it even needed, as in does Cubecraft calculate how many cacti would have been broken in the time you were away and then put them in the hopper were they would have gone into if you were online? So, does Cubecraft compensate for time spend not online in AFK farms?

~Fesa
From my experience no for crops and spawners but it does for saplings and generators.

Thex

Mar 2, 2020

~Fesa

From what Ive seen, you can afk overnight but you will be kicked for server restarts

Reactions: its_Marto03

FiredMercury21

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2020

~Fesa
I think crops, generators, and saplings grow, but everything else doesn’t happen. So if you have an automatic cactus farm, and leave the game for a few hours, you’ll find that all the cacti have grown, but are instantly broken at the same time (when you join). Spawners don’t work at all.

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
Please don’t revive threads older than 3 weeks (necro posting)

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact me or another staff member.

- Locked🔒

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Top Bottom