Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

ItzRowanNL

May 30, 2017
Hi people, I have a YouTube channel, Can I say that on cubecraft or is that advertensing?
Thank You, ItzRowanNL

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
Hello @ItzRowanNL

As can be seen in our official rules (https://www.cubecraft.net/link-forums/official-rules.51/), it is allowed for players to advertise their Youtube channel on the server. We would appreciate if you would not advertise more than once every five minutes. Keep in mind that doing this multiple times in a short amount of time is considered spamming and will cause you to be muted for spamming.

Reactions: GeldHaftige

ChillyTree

Mar 15, 2017
Yes you can advertise it, but do not spam it! You would not get muted for advertising, but for spamming! Stay safe. <3

PressLaunchMike

Novice Member
May 30, 2017
London
Advertising is aloud but as long as you don't say it more than 2 times or it will be noted as spamming and you could get muted for it. It would also be nice if you keep ~5 minutes in between each message as that is also spamming. :)

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Advertising is aloud but as long as you don't say it more than 2 times or it will be noted as spamming and you could get muted for it. It would also be nice if you keep ~5 minutes in between each message as that is also spamming. :)
Hello

Nice that you want to help people!
But this is all more times answerd. You dont must to repeat it. Ask a staffmember for Some tips.

Reactions: PressLaunchMike

WoobleAttack

Jun 4, 2017
Texas
Hello

Nice that you want to help people!
But this is all more times answerd. You dont must to repeat it. Ask a staffmember for Some tips.
Why is he not allowed to help the thread starter with his problem? It's not that he is not allowed to reply to it because you did as well.

WoobleAttack

Jun 4, 2017
Texas
I want to help him And say him, because he is new on the forums for asking a staff member for Some tips.
Maybe it's better for ''you'' to ask a staff member about the rules as you don't understand them. People are allowed to reply to any thread they want in any way they want. You are not the person to tell people here how to behave themself. You are quite new to the forums already but you don't even know that mini-modding is not allowed. So please don't do that again.

Reactions: HackersDontWin

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Maybe it's better for ''you'' to ask a staff member about the rules as you don't understand them. People are allowed to reply to any thread they want in any way they want. You are not the person to tell people here how to behave themself. You are quite new to the forums already but you don't even know that mini-modding is not allowed. So please don't do that again.
I have given him Some tips And I know that mini-modding isn't allowed. The only thing What I have Said that he doesnt must to repeat it...
I appreciate it that he helps.

HackersDontWin

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

blazingwind47 wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
u seem like a cool person
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
Basketman wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom