Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pillow

Sep 25, 2016
My computer
I think that there should be an Admin application thread along with the Builder and Helper applications to make it much more convenient for players that want to become and Admin for CubeCraft.

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
-1 players could apply straight for admin with no experience in being server staff.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
I think that there should be an Admin application thread along with the Builder and Helper applications to make it much more convenient for players that want to become and Admin for CubeCraft.
Sorry -1. You cannot just apply directly for a Admin rank, you have to earn it, and earn their trust. Admin is one of the most superior rank on the server. I highly doubt they would just make applications for such power.
Believe it was Helper -> Mod -> Sr.Mod -> Admin.
Well. . .
*cough hub3rt cough*
I think they had a good relationship and trusted him in real life (Not sure).

Reactions: Lilleh__

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Sorry -1. You cannot just apply directly for a Admin rank, you have to earn it, and earn their trust. Admin is one of the most superior rank on the server. I highly doubt they would just make applications for such power.
Believe it was Helper -> Mod -> Sr.Mod -> Admin.

He joined as a Community Manager. That's not just trusting someone.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
The point I'm trying to make is that you can actually immediately get Admin. The problem is: Cubecraft would need to know and have trust and fate in you COMPLETELY.
And believe me, the chance that it actually happens is extremely low. After that exceptions such as hub3rt and Jeff can be made. Both are responsible, mature and are fit for they job. That's why they didn't need to go through the Helper fase to get Mod or Admin.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Yes because having a bunch of players who are unqualified applying for helper wasn't bad enough
Nobody would apply for helper everyone would apply for admin instead

Oh I didn't know mac as well though they must have been well trusted.
Mac was the owner of The Chunk
Back at the beginning of last year the Chunk merged with Cubecraft and the Chunk's staff were also brought thus Mac became an Admin They would have known that Mac was trust worthy since he had been an owner on a big server as well

Reactions: Despacito 2

Javima1

Jun 6, 2017
Spain/España
I dont líke your idea because i think is better start as a helper and then promoted to mod and srmod, and then be a admin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
💙
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday:D
Reesle wrote on SalasmonkeGG's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Pluisje wrote on Hoshi's profile.
💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼
Eli wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Top Bottom