• No

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters

ToastedByTom

Mar 4, 2020
England
www.youtube.com
Hello,

I think that cubecraft should add additional leaderboards to each game.

The leaderboards that I'm suggesting are;

- Highest kill streak (In duels)
- Highest win streak (All gamemodes)
- Most wins during a time period (Week, monthly)

These additional leaderboards could be displayed inside each of the different gamemode lobbies, this would give players that motivation to play (Even if they're no where close to the main win leaderboards), as they know they have a chance of getting on the others.

Let me know what you think below! :D

floatyqt

Dec 18, 2021
Pronouns
He/She/They
I think that’s a good idea. I’m on the egg duos lb but i like the idea of that or at least think that on the page that shows the stats give an additional stat for wins in a week/month, because ik that I got around 1000 wins in a week and was very proud of it but had nobody to share it with

xocthil

Apr 20, 2021
United States
Hello,

These additional leaderboards could be displayed inside each of the different gamemode lobbies, this would give players that motivation to play (Even if they're no where close to the main win leaderboards), as they know they have a chance of getting on the others.

I don't like this idea for cubecraft. For the highest kill streaks in duels, I don't think it really matters enough to have its own leaderboard. Highest win streak is similar to the leaderboards currently. Leaderboards are already about the most wins during a time period, it gets updated everyday and you can see progression as the months go by. Personally for me, there would be more drive to get on an eggwars leaderboard (which is kind of hard) than getting on a leaderboard for a 5 win/kill streak and losing it the next day.

floatyqt

Dec 18, 2021
Pronouns
He/She/They
I don't like this idea for cubecraft. For the highest kill streaks in duels, I don't think it really matters enough to have its own leaderboard. Highest win streak is similar to the leaderboards currently. Leaderboards are already about the most wins during a time period, it gets updated everyday and you can see progression as the months go by. Personally for me, there would be more drive to get on an eggwars leaderboard (which is kind of hard) than getting on a leaderboard for a 5 win/kill streak and losing it the next day.
This makes a lot of sense, I do believe that you are mega lb for Eggwars, and if they were too add it I think it would be better to just have more leaderboards than just wins, but everything they add be for all time, not just one week

Wags

Dec 28, 2021
Hello,

This is a great idea

Reactions: qrealityx2

SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello,

Cool idea, but ngl this needs a whole separated lobby lol

mismut

Jan 27, 2021
Czech Republic
Pronouns
He/Him
also should make a rank for each game( Iron, Gold Diamond Ect>)
I dont know on what platform you play but this is a thing on bedrock. But if its on Java i dont know its good to add diamond ranks and higher because there are 10 and more games so it would be expensive.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Top Bottom