Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

mismut

Jan 27, 2021
Czech Republic
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi
If you may not know you can type /stats to chat and you can see your stats without clicking on the social menu. I suggest that you can add nickname of a person behind the command. (It would work like /ping)

You would type /stats NICKNAME and you can see his/her stats. If the person you want to see has private stats it would show the message in the chat.

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi
If you may not know you can type /stats to chat and you can see your stats without clicking on the social menu. I suggest that you can add nickname of a person behind the command. (It would work like /ping)

You would type /stats NICKNAME and you can see his/her stats. If the person you want to see has private stats it would show the message in the chat.
I think it would be a great addition.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #54-
The original Enderman had green eyes, and emitted smoke particles. They were later changed to purple eyes, and now Enderman emit purple teleportation particles instead of smoke.
Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Top Bottom