Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
The Netherlands
Suggestion:

Adding Regeneration Splash Potions in chests in SkyWars. This does not apply to Basic and Overpowered, only in Normal.​
Explanation:
As some of you might now, you regen really slow in 1.8. It takes a lot of time to get to full HP, only by having a full foodbar. As there are barely golden apples in chests in Normal, regening from golden apples isn't really an option too. So I'd like to see Splash Potions of Regeneration (0:22 - Regeneration II) added in chests. I'd not add this in Basic (because it's too OP for Basic) and in Overpowered (because there are a lot of golden apples in chests in Overpowered).

Why should this be added:
  1. It helps against cleaners. If you currently kill someone, and you win the fight with 4 HP, it will be hard to win the game. When having a Splash Potion of Regeneration, you'll atleast have 6 HP (instead of 4) when the cleaner gets to you.
  2. It gives more variation in healing items. The only healing items there currently are, are golden apples and food. Food doesn't really help in 1.8, and golden apples are rare in Normal. Regeneration Splash Potions would come-in handy.
  3. It balances the RNG in SkyWars. As some of you might now, sometimes, there won't be a full set of armor spread out over the chests on your island. A Regeneration Splash Potion would at least help a little if you need to fight someone with a full set of armor, while you dont have a full set of armor.
Note:
I know there is a kit called "Healer" which has a Splash Potion of Regeneration in it. But this kit will not become useless, as there a Potion, and a Splash Potion of Healing in it.

Looking forward to see your feedback!
-Rick​

D

Deleted member 469419

I like this idea, I totally agree with you, on many occasions, I have just finished a fight, and suddenly a guy comes and kills me for 1 HP and is really annoying, so, yes, I support this idea

Although I think, it should also be added for basic chests

And the "healer" kit should be removed

criolo

Sep 10, 2015
PT
Cubecraft can add this as an ability.
When you kill someone gain regen for:

Upgrade 1
1 second of regen;

Upgrade 2
2 seconds of regen;

Upgrade 3
seconds of regen;

Upgrade 4
4 seconds of regen;

I know that in skywars when u doesn't have gapples and kill someone, u need to wait so much time to heal, and, clean upers attack then, sad.

ForgetMeee

Novice Member
Feb 17, 2017
I really like the idea, but the healer kit won't be necessary anymore if this gets implemented.
I personally think it's better to "fix" the healer kit.
So they should buf it, like this guy said \/
I disagree; basic chests, basic resources. Healing is not basic, it's OP

Actually, it should be buffed in my opinion

Alexp192

Honor and Glory!
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
May 6, 2018
España, Andalucia
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Cubecraft can add this as an ability.
When you kill someone gain regen for:

Upgrade 1
second of regen;

Upgrade 2
seconds of regen;

Upgrade 3
seconds of regen;

Upgrade 4
seconds of regen;

I know that in skywars when u doesn't have gapples and kill someone, u need to wait so much time to heal, and, clean upers attack then, sad.
4 seconds of regeneration is a gapple xD
Very op

Oct 19, 2015
The Netherlands
nl.namemc.com
I agree, whenever I fight someone there will always be a cleaner. Maybe that you get 1 regeneration potion on your island? And when you used that potion, you have to go to another island and fight and use the potion that player had in their inventory.

I hope this is going to be added for normal mode.

Reactions: RickDeKlomp

iWillGetYou

Novice Member
Dec 17, 2016
Skywars Lobby 1
www.youtube.com
Yet everyone complains about cleaning. In almost every game people say things like: "cleaner" or "noob cleaner". A Splash Potion of Regeneration would be ideal for those people who hate cleaners.

Yes, it could be a good idea, but for me it would make the game way less nice to play. I would probably not play it anymore because I really like cleaning. And the most of the people who says ‘cleaner’ is also cleaning always when there’s a chance to clean. They just make excuses because they lost.

Reactions: Smoothlyy

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Yes, it could be a good idea, but for me it would make the game way less nice to play. I would probably not play it anymore because I really like cleaning. And the most of the people who says ‘cleaner’ is also cleaning always when there’s a chance to clean. They just make excuses because they lost.
True, seen enough people who do this. Then they wanna challenge you to a 1v1 because they think you can't pvp because you cleaned.

I wouldn't add this to chests, but to a kit which already exists. So actually, I think it's fine right now otherwise you'd have a bit of a double thing.

Reactions: iWillGetYou

MocroClient

Sep 21, 2019
+1, its really annoying in 1.8 if u just fought someone and u only have 3 hp that they clean u. Maybe add like Hypixel that u get strength or regen after a kill?

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
Cleaning is part of SkyWars, so I don’t think it needs to be patched.
Cleaning is indeed a normal part of the game, but in my opinion, only if you are actually able to do something to prevent getting cleaned. As RickDeKlomp said, regenerating your health is slow in 1.8. It takes a lot of time to get to full HP, only by having a full foodbar. As there are barely golden apples in chests in Normal, regening from golden apples isn't really an option too. That being said, your only option is to try to escape the situation, but even that may not save you, because the player may be too close to you.

Now, what does cleaning actually seem to me when there is almost no way for you to prevent getting cleaned? It seems exactly as if two players teamed against you to kill you. The first player fights you and damages you badly, the second player is close to you so you are unable to escape nor have enough time to heal, and then the second player just finishes the job of the first player. It is frustrating, there is also something unfair about the situation, so in my opinion, we should definitely give players some more opportunities to handle situations like that. The suggestion of RickDeKlomp would give them one more opportunity.

xImCrimson

Jun 27, 2016
Tennessee, USA
Suggestion:

Adding Regeneration Splash Potions in chests in SkyWars. This does not apply to Basic and Overpowered, only in Normal.​
Explanation:
As some of you might now, you regen really slow in 1.8. It takes a lot of time to get to full HP, only by having a full foodbar. As there are barely golden apples in chests in Normal, regening from golden apples isn't really an option too. So I'd like to see Splash Potions of Regeneration (0:22 - Regeneration II) added in chests. I'd not add this in Basic (because it's too OP for Basic) and in Overpowered (because there are a lot of golden apples in chests in Overpowered).

Why should this be added:
  1. It helps against cleaners. If you currently kill someone, and you win the fight with 4 HP, it will be hard to win the game. When having a Splash Potion of Regeneration, you'll atleast have 6 HP (instead of 4) when the cleaner gets to you.
  2. It gives more variation in healing items. The only healing items there currently are, are golden apples and food. Food doesn't really help in 1.8, and golden apples are rare in Normal. Regeneration Splash Potions would come-in handy.
  3. It balances the RNG in SkyWars. As some of you might now, sometimes, there won't be a full set of armor spread out over the chests on your island. A Regeneration Splash Potion would at least help a little if you need to fight someone with a full set of armor, while you dont have a full set of armor.
Note:
I know there is a kit called "Healer" which has a Splash Potion of Regeneration in it. But this kit will not become useless, as there a Potion, and a Splash Potion of Healing in it.

Looking forward to see your feedback!
-Rick​
I don’t play 1.8 anymore myself, but I totally agree with this. I played 1.8 pvp for a long time before 1.9 came out, and the regen potions are amazing against multiple opponents. I don’t see why this couldn’t be added, so I’m all for it!

Reactions: RickDeKlomp

iWillGetYou

Novice Member
Dec 17, 2016
Skywars Lobby 1
www.youtube.com
Cleaning is indeed a normal part of the game, but in my opinion, only if you are actually able to do something to prevent getting cleaned. As RickDeKlomp said, regenerating your health is slow in 1.8. It takes a lot of time to get to full HP, only by having a full foodbar. As there are barely golden apples in chests in Normal, regening from golden apples isn't really an option too. That being said, your only option is to try to escape the situation, but even that may not save you, because the player may be too close to you.

Now, what does cleaning actually seem to me when there is almost no way for you to prevent getting cleaned? It seems exactly as if two players teamed against you to kill you. The first player fights you and damages you badly, the second player is close to you so you are unable to escape nor have enough time to heal, and then the second player just finishes the job of the first player. It is frustrating, there is also something unfair about the situation, so in my opinion, we should definitely give players some more opportunities to handle situations like that. The suggestion of RickDeKlomp would give them one more opportunity.

I know it's not fair, but Skywars is not fair. You can't prevent getting bowed while building + Your loot could be worse than your opponents loot. Also not fair. With that being said, cleaning is like teaming, yes, but I still think it's part of the game. It's really frustrating, for me also, but this is how Skywars has always been.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
GiGaGekkies wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday
vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Old Picture a friend did when I did Roblox videos hahah. I think this thumbnail never got used but I still like this art style:D
20210306_172301.png
Top Bottom