Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

4953makcim

Mar 29, 2021
Hello! I would like to play with the Plasmo Voice mod, this mod makes voice chat in Minecraft and if anything with this mod you can mute any player, reduce / increase the volume and all that on the CubeCraft server, but I can’t use it because this mod is not on the CubeCraft server and you can add it to the server and you can also make it so that players do not have to download this mod, but in the link when you join to the server, let there be a link

D

Deleted member 584093

Hello! I would like to play with the Plasmo Voice mod, this mod makes voice chat in Minecraft and if anything with this mod you can mute any player, reduce / increase the volume and all that on the CubeCraft server, but I can’t use it because this mod is not on the CubeCraft server and you can add it to the server and you can also make it so that players do not have to download this mod, but in the link when you join to the server, let there be a link
people could by pass rules then like lots of them

legendaryfox977

Dedicated Member
Apr 12, 2022
Dubai
Pronouns
He/Him
no please no, I don’t want 9 year olds screaming and poeple swearing and let me tell you from now if cubecraft adds it I’ll quit.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Old Picture a friend did when I did Roblox videos hahah. I think this thumbnail never got used but I still like this art style:D
20210306_172301.png
Evaluatiefout wrote on Frontlane's profile.
chipi chipi chapa chapa
Frontlane wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom