Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

zezenzo

Dec 31, 2016
It would be very helpful because I really wanna but Diamond Rank I tried using credit card but I am having too many problems and I would be great if I could use PayPal to buy it

Please Reply
Thanks

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
The Cubecraft store does not support Paypal because Paypal allows users to chargeback their donation, which is against the principles of a donation.

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
I believe PayPal was once an option,but players could abuse the fact that PayPsl has refunds and chargebacks, so you could buy your rank, then refund the money, and get it for free basically. So, unfortunately for you, I don't think they'll ever add PayPal as a payment method ever again.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
People abused the fact that they could pay ranks with paypall. People bought their rank and asked for their money back while they still recieved their rank. Cube had to pay everytime this happened. Paypal shall not get back untill the problem has been solved.

Daniel200629

Jun 27, 2016
Mehico
Cubecraft store does not allow Paypal because PayPal allows users to chargeback their payment which is against the rules of a payment

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Come on, let's reach the ultra evil number...
1713239597971.png
Eli
I, I wanna be in the room where it happens
The room where it happens
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
What a very weird and Spefic profile picture neighbor.
Reesle wrote on Maximal20's profile.
Happy Birthday!
EGG_BOCZOIN wrote on Muhh's profile.
MADRID ON TOP ???
Top Bottom