Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lakerboy56

well i think this would be a great idea, for example, normal players like me that are Stone rank could see when their friends were on last. For my example of this, one of my friends mar, i wanna see when she was last on the server(i no longer have her on my friends list) and 2 days ago I meet someone, and would like to know when she was on last. Also, if you take this Suggestion in, maybe make it like when you do /seen [username] you could say On or off, and if On, possibly put what game and lobby.
Please think about this
<3 Lakerboy56

Krealίxx

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Earth
For privacy reasons (idk lol) I think you should only be able to do /seen to your friends, and as long as it doesn't display the IP and all that stuff but just when they were last online I would totally agree.

Reactions: Lakerboy56

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
well i think this would be a great idea, for example, normal players like me that are Stone rank could see when their friends were on last. For my example of this, one of my friends mar, i wanna see when she was last on the server(i no longer have her on my friends list) and 2 days ago I meet someone, and would like to know when she was on last. Also, if you take this Suggestion in, maybe make it like when you do /seen [username] you could say On or off, and if On, possibly put what game and lobby.
Please think about this
<3 Lakerboy56
Its a good idea, but only to friends.

dentoffe

Oct 21, 2016
It would require some work tough due to it needs to be SQL saved because cube craft has multiple hubs. But great idea :D

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom