• No

Votes: 7 14.6%

• Total voters

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
Yeah, great idea.
This is certainly not the first time somebody suggests this. And to be honest, I’m supporting this idea already from the beginning!
(or at least the first time I saw a thread like this popping up, which was like +/- 2 years ago or something)
I do think adding this feature actually will encourage people to play mini-games more often (again).
Why? Because this will simply become one of those goals for many players. They will keep on playing their (favorite) games to gain their win streak. By adding this feature, players can play to reach an actual goal, but -ofcourse- they don’t have to play to reach their goal as just ignoring the stat and playing for nothing more than just fun is also still possible! ^-^

Another cool feature this stat can bring along are some more achievements.
E.g.

I’m very bad in making up names, so [insert name here] - get 10 wins of [game] in a row.
I’m very bad in making up names, so [insert name here] - get 25 wins of [game in a row.
I’m very bad in making up names, so [insert name here] - get 50 wins of [game] in a row.
I’m still very bad in making up names, so [insert name here] - get 100 wins of [game] in a row.

So for me this really is a must and I would love to start a sky high win streak! ^-^
SikeSikeSikeSikeSikeSikeSikeSikeSikeSike*Sike I suck at winning, but I still want this feature xD

Last edited:
Reactions: Thaus and Fail

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
It's not needed, I think.
Stats technically aren't needed, but it keeps motivation and a purpose to whatever you're doing.
Adding win streaks also allow you to have more achievement as the user above posted.
Since it's literally just 2 stats, I don't think there's too much of a problem happening here.

Reactions: God. and Josher

Fail

Oct 27, 2018
Definitely would love to see this static getting added.
It could encourage players to play games more often and for a longer time as they want to grow their win streak!

Would love this!
+1

Siza

Nov 11, 2018
Absolutely straightforward.
For all games, add a win streak stat to see your current win streak and all time winstreak.

If this is impossible for the developers or it requires too much finances, then feel free to disagree.
I'm not sure if it will be a good idea due to lots of people grinding the winstreak and whenever they lose due to a hacker they will ragequit and lose all fun playing the game. If Cube would give your winstreak back after losing to a hacker I will definitely vote yes, otherwise I don't think it will help Cube so much so no.

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
I like your idea! But I also agree to what Siza said. People would rage a lot when they lose their winstreak because of a hacker. Another option is a daily winstreak. If you're getting killed by a hacker then, it's not such a big deal I think. You can just try again the same day or the day after!

Siza

Nov 11, 2018
I like your idea! But I also agree to what Siza said. People would rage a lot when they lose their winstreak because of a hacker. Another option is a daily winstreak. If you're getting killed by a hacker then, it's not such a big deal I think. You can just try again the same day or the day after!
True, although if Cube would give your winstreak back if you recorded the hacker beating you, and then you show your winstreak so they can give it back to you, it won't be necessary to have a daily winstreak. And also you could get killed by hackers every day so you can never get a high winstreak. But maybe that is for the best as winstreaks will only cause more tryharders and more rage on the server.

Reactions: Fail

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
True, although if Cube would give your winstreak back if you recorded the hacker beating you, and then you show your winstreak so they can give it back to you.
I like this idea and stuff, and if Cube had staff that were 24/7 available and had nothing better to do (no more reports to handle, no more questions to be answered in Discord, etc. etc.), I would definitely agree on this. But let's face it: this would only give Cube staff more work for almost no reason...

I mean... why would you make it more complicated than it actually is...
- It is just an extra stat (that won't be visible on the leaderboard or something, as leaderboards are just for wins now (Parkour is an exception)) that could bring some fun along with it..! -

Just ask yourself this question: Is Cube removing losses from your stats if you lose a game because of a hacker? (And you can proof you got beaten by that hacker)
Answer: No.

This could also be a part of the fun this stat has to offer; knowing the win streak could end by just a single hacker or an unexpected server reset or something...
And of course I understand that this would be demotivating for a lot of people, but letting staff handle unfair win streak endings is just not the right option...

And, don't get me wrong, I'm still in favor of this whole win streak idea...
But it's still just a stat... (Not even a stat shown on the leaderboards)

Last edited:

Siza

Nov 11, 2018
Just ask yourself this question: Is Cube removing losses from your stats if you lose a game because of a hacker? (And you can proof you got beaten by that hacker)
Answer: No.
If Cube agrees on giving your winstreak back after you lost to a hacker, and you recorded it, it could work. Although I don't think it is going to work aswell.

Reactions: Josher
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom