Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pillow

Sep 25, 2016
My computer
I think that this would be a good reason in a report as verbal abuse is potentially harmful in many ways. There were also many times where I have reported a player for something that involves verbal abuse but never found that exact reason, verbal abuse covers all of that.

nBas

Novice Member
May 31, 2017
The Netherlands
Can you give me an example :D ?
Verbal abuse, is when you"re targetting someone like: you suck in pvp or you are bad, pls stop. I know verbal abuse is looks like swearing, but remember that swearing is just like when you fell of the world and you say: "*bad word for poop*" or something else (what is not for a player). You understand?

Last edited by a moderator:

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
Bullying is against the rules. If you check on the reporting site and look at reasons for reporting you can see that Bullying is an option. Verbal abuse depending on how severe it gets can be put as Bullying in the reporting system.

MrKairi

Oct 3, 2015
Mexico City
Verbal abuse, is when you"re targetting someone like: you suck in pvp or you are bad, pls stop. I know verbal abuse is looks like swearing, but remember that swearing is just like when you fell of the world and you say: "shit" or something else (what is not for a player). You understand?
ohh, it can be reported as bullynge, no ?

ciwa

Forum Expert
May 7, 2016
The Netherlands.
This can be added, but even if you put your report in the wrong section, Moderators and higher still deal with it accordingly. So little idea, but isn't that necessary.

StanEXE

Jun 18, 2016
Isn't verbal abuse kind of bullying? I always report verbal abuse as bullying

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
We have the bullying option which is close enough to verbal abuse, if you report someone for bullying and we mute them for it, we mute for "Targeted chat offence" which is verbal abuse, same thing, different choice of words.

-Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on caraMel's profile.
i really like chocolate, do you?
caraMel wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ✨
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
marshduck11 wrote on Livvv's profile.
The first sentence said "sometimes life does't give you what you want" the second one is incomplete so far only saying "not because you don't" I'm excited to see what the last sentence says!
Top Bottom